KSKJ Life Termination - Cant Sell Final Expense For 2 Years?

It is not written that way in my contract, I am direct with KSKJ
It is in both of the contracts that deadlily posted..

10. Non-solicitation Agreement For a period of two (2) years immediately following the date of termination of this Contract for any reason, You shall not directly or indirectly do the following: Induce or attempt to induce any Non-AIMC employee or agent of the Society to (a) terminate his or her employment or sales contract with the Society, or (b) solicit or sell or replace insurance or annuities for any other society, insurance company or entity. A “Non-AIMC employee, agent of the Society” means any person or entity under contract with the Society except for those employees, agents of the Society who were referred to the Society by American Insurance Marketing Corporation or its agents.

I have read this several times and it is downright strange.. AIMC agents are fair game.. You can recruit them without violating the clause.. ???:1baffled:

That could be read to say it is a violation to induce a NON-AIMC agent to do either of two things, terminate or to solicit or sell or replace insurance or annuities for any other society, insurance company or entity..

If you read it that way, It is not saying you cannot write for another company after termination.

You do just fine at that without my help.

Keep pretending that. Everyone knows you got booted out of Ohio. Everyone knows you run a sweat shop. Everyone knows you swindled agents on leads.

You even know all of that. You are just the only one pretending to not know.

That could be read to say it is a violation to induce a NON-AIMC agent to do either of two things, terminate or to solicit or sell or replace insurance or annuities for any other society, insurance company or entity..

If you read it that way, It is not saying you cannot write for another company after termination.

It's not in my contract. And no matter how many times you try to riddle it in there, you will not get it in there.

You will have keep looking for something else to justify your fraternal hate.

I know why the alphabet dude does this stuff. He can't stand the competition.

I still don't know your angle. Just a FE groupie?

It's not in my contract. And no matter how many times you try to riddle it in there, you will not get it in there.

You will have keep looking for something else to justify your fraternal hate.

I know why the alphabet dude does this stuff. He can't stand the competition.

I still don't know your angle. Just a FE groupie?
:) Did I say it was in your contract?

Are you sure this is not on all KSKJ contracts?

Not the life products.

You know what AIMC is don’t you? Why would you be looking to pick up KSKJ Med Sups anyway? They are not priced competitively.
I dont agree that a company should stop you from replacing business if its in the best interest of the client just because you are/once were appointed with them.

I’m pretty sure AmAm wouldn’t go along with that either. No company would. You are paid the sell the company’s policies. You go flipping your own business on more than a rare odd occurence and you will learn how it works.

I noticed when I was reading the contract KSKJ steals the agent's commissions after termination.
(b) After termination, and subject to the terms and conditions of the Contract, any commissions earned by You or Your appointed agents shall be and remain fully vested and payable unless such commissions amount to less than $50.00 per month for three consecutive months or $600.00 in any one calendar year.

The $600 per year is one thing but the $50 per month for three consecutive months could be something else for a person who writes quite a bit of non monthly modes.

Back