KSKJ Life Termination - Cant Sell Final Expense For 2 Years?

"Always do what is in the clients best interest". If it is in the client's best interest to replace a policy you did not write, how is it not in their best interest to replace an identical policy that you did write? :skeptical:

"Always do what is in the clients best interest". If it is in the client's best interest to replace a policy you did not write, how is it not in their best interest to replace an identical policy that you did write? :skeptical:
UaUOftK.gif

You mean replacing one of their policies that I didn’t write?

Yes, I was under impression from American Amicable that if you are licensed with them, you are not to replace any of their business regardless of who writing agent is . That came from their higher ups, not me.

Other companies pull this same non sense too.

Just curious

Yes, I was under impression from American Amicable that if you are licensed with them, you are not to replace any of their business regardless of who writing agent is . That came from their higher ups, not me.

Other companies pull this same non sense too.

Just curious

I've replaced their policies with another one of their policies with no issue.

Well then... according to the gentleman above, you can address all your letters of appreciation for my part in your success to:

"Life Hawk"
500 I Didn't Lift a Finger Ave.
You Didn't Build That, Illinois 53589

Illinois... the land of "You didn't build that!" :goofy:

I think all AIMC contracting has that in it. Must be something specific to them not KSKJ.
The fact that it mentions AIMC tells me that that's from a Med Supp contract. AIMC was the TPA for KSKJ's Med Supp, which I think they recently stopped selling.

Back