Kskj New Rate Sheets

nfl72

Guru
1000 Post Club
Does anybody know when the increase takes affect? I have 4 apps to fax in dated from the 30th and 31st. As long as they are dated by the 31st, am I ok using the old pricing?

Does anybody know when the increase takes affect? I have 4 apps to fax in dated from the 30th and 31st. As long as they are dated by the 31st, am I ok using the old pricing?

Anything written before today is old rates.

But you might want to check. I wrote one today that was $2/mo less than it would have been yesterday.

You all may know more than me. That wouldn't be surprising. But the email I got yesterday said:

With this new issue, we are also offering a Living Benefit Rider for Tiers 1 & 2.
All FE applications received in our Home Office by August 31, 2017 will be included in the current FE product plan. All FE applications received beginning September 1, 2017 will be assigned to the new product plan.

The last sentence made me think it had to be in their office before today for the old rates.

???

So one of those increase in some groups, and decrease in others.

Right. The one I wrote today was $2/mo less than it would have been yesterday.

I looked at one when they first announced the rate change and that one would have been $2/mo more.

That was a female smoker age 74 that was higher. That seems to be where the increases are. Female smokers over age 65.

But I've only done limited comparisons. Not much of a difference either way.

Someone that did some comparisons said they are still cheaper than lifeshield but by cents now instead of dollars.

We'll see.

Back