KSKJ the news just gets worse and worse

Biggers savings is getting out of paying the claim. The renewals are likely chump change compared to getting out of death claim payments

Not arguing your theory.

And yeah I can see some guys finding justification to visit their old clients.

However, per the FE guys their underwriting and ratings were pretty good. So seems that adverse selection could be a concern.

Younger healthier people get preferred with the new flavor of the month and the older and sicker people stay.

Now, if there was such a clause and they used it to raid that block of business. Then that would be all the boogie man needed.

IMohsoHO

This is the letter
That explains why I got that phone call today from a long-time client. She was talking about some letter she received from KSKJ, and I was totally clueless. I explained that KSKJ had termed me for lack of production sometime in 2019; no big deal. Then today, the only person I ever sold a policy with them (2017 sale) got a letter in the mail, telling her that I might try to replace her policy. If I were of such a mind, I would have been out there replacing her policy before the plandemic happened.

YOUR thread? Last I heard it was a public forum. I am sure you have seen shoddy agents replace business with a higher premium or with a lower premium by lowering the face amount.
That was my polite way of saying have some self respect and quit talking non sense. If you don't add value and just spew stuff that doesn't matter then you are just wasting all of our time. Once again I don't have time for fake people. So be real and it's all gravy. And yes I have seen those type of agents. And I've met half of these fex guys and I know that's not them. So your accusations are baseless. But in this scenario it still really doesn't make sense. Not efficient. Buy leads make new sales and move forward.

That was my polite way of saying have some self respect and quit talking non sense. If you don't add value and just spew stuff that doesn't matter then you are just wasting all of our time. Once again I don't have time for fake people. So be real and it's all gravy. And yes I have seen those type of agents. And I've met half of these fex guys and I know that's not them. So your accusations are baseless. But in this scenario it still really doesn't make sense. Not efficient. Buy leads make new sales and move forward.

Per who?

BTW, the sentence that set you off was meant to convey the mindset of KSKJ and why they sent the crappy letter. That is not my opinion of all or even most agents.

Back