Kudos to Josh

Indiana_Adam

Guru
100+ Post Club
So, I'm pretty sure I'm the differently abled kid on here in regards to cold calling, but haven't given up. Josh just spent a good bit of time on the phone with me, which hasn't been the first time and I'm sure I'm one of his smallest and most inconsistent clients. Just want to say he's a stand up guy and goes above and beyond. Thank you sir. Need data lists, he's the man to call.

He couldn't fit into a hat before. Now his head won't even get through the door.

Don't believe me? Here's Josh a few years back.

stewie-griffin--large-msg-115881353677.jpg

Rick

I don't get the hostility towards Josh selling lists. If you don't see value you don't need to do business with him. Though it is a fact that Josh has provided free lists to memebers of this forum and does add value to this forum.

You've pretty much go two camps of people on here. Those that look at this a community where we add value to each other's businesses and in some cases do business together. My best guess is that is kind of how things used to be where you actually knew the guy who put tires on your car, sold you your groceries, etc.

The other camp treats this place like a goldmine for ferreting out what's on sale in aisle nine in some fleabag store 3 counties away. They couldn't care less about their local guy.

The anger part I don't get though.

There are a lot of negative, unhappy people in this world and it seems a lot of them are insurance agents that post here.

That is the number one rule in my agency when I hire. I look for glass half full people that are happy, competitive, have a work ethic and are generally positive people.

I think happiness, hard work and positive thoughts breed success. I am not a zen type of guy...just don't like negativity.

Finally some words of reality on this thread. Kudos to your words of wisdom

Finally some words of reality on this thread. Kudos to your words of wisdom

So the title of the thread is "Kudos to Josh" and you think that finally there were words of reality when we get lectured by an amateur shrink?

What did that post have to do with the thread?

Rick

Back