Las Vegas Trip - January 2012

I was, as you can tell, extremely excited by the whole thing. It got weird when Brook started charging up his laser-beam eyes, though.

No kidding, I just got the bill for 5 figures worth of SEO services and I honestly don't remember agreeing to that :biggrin:

IMG_0724.jpg

Over 3 days of gambling, I came home even! I consider that a win.
Actually, flying to Vegas and staying at Ceasars didn't cost too much. Round trip air & 3 nights, $431.
It's once you get there is when the reaming begins.
Cheeseburger/fries/drink $20
Cup of fruit $12
Cup of coffee $4..........
Thanks to Rick and his "Diamond" status with Harrahs, we were able to drink/eat for free in The various Diamond Lounges on Harrahs properties.
At least Rick is good for something.

Bet you can't wait to get to another 24-hour buffet :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
I hear yall got together and play some golf.

I dont know how to play golf. I might be the only agent that dont.

For the record, none of us can play golf.

I think out of my foursome, the best guy (Clu) shot around a 110. I stopped keeping score at the turn.

I lost 15 balls.

Was fun regardless, but I think next time I'd rather play 4 man best ball scramble the entire time. That course was brutal.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I did not make it. Family stuff. But I hear Brook is MIA.

I made it back. I'm terribly behind on work now and 2 sick kids requiring nebulizers and medicine constantly. Disaster.

I wish I could have stayed longer, I sat at the table between 6am and 9am on tuesday before I went to the airport like a degenerate gambler because I had a few hours to blow and won around 600 bucks playing 2 deck blackjack on a table by myself.

Last edited:
For the record, none of us can play golf.

Let's be correct here. None of YOU guys can play golf.

My hip gave out after about 8-9 holes but until then I was playing bogie golf - which was GREAT on that course.

By the time we return (likely June/July), I'll be all healed with my new titanium hip and I'll smoke you all!

Rick

Yeah if you were playing anything better than double-triple bogie on those holes you were kicking ass.

Clu might have actually been close on most of the holes, but a couple were pure disasters.

I got a few months to go to the range and get to where I can hit in a straight line again, I might have a shot if I bring my clubs with me.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Nic West got 2 pars. I think he probably got more pars than anyone.

Last edited:
Back