Lead Conversion Rates.

rousemark

Still Here!
5000 Post Club
Niota, TN
On SNL's Lead Hub, it purportly shows the regional and the company wide conversion rate of leads. For my region, it shows 1% ands Company at 3%. How can this be?.. Out of 100 leads they receive company wide, they only close 3? This seems extremely low. Would others care to share their conversion rate? Mine oon direct mail is shown at 60%.

When I chased leads here in FL I was happy with closing 20%. Are you saying that you close 60% of your leads?
No, that is just a very small sample that is shown on Lead Hub. That was 3 sales on 5 leads. But even that was not the end of the story. Of the three, everyone was declined. Turned them over to JD. I would say actual closing on all leads i have bought in the last couple of years (which is not a whole lot) is between 25% and 30%. I just have a hard time believing that a company wide average is only 3 out of each 100 leads.

Your conversion rate on your leads will be reliant upon a few factors:

How you work you lead. Once an done or call/visit till they are dead?

How you follow-up your lead. Call for an appointment only, door knock only, or combination of both?

How you organize your leads. Well organized or a just heaps of paper/data.

I'm sure there are more things to consider and I am not a lead guru. But I can imagine your lead conversion rate goes up dramatically based on how hard you work them, and you can't work them very hard if they aren't organized.

I've been very lazy the last 5 months, so my conversion #"s are low.

Latest posts

Back