Lead Financing

You can lol. I delivered pizza the first six months I was in this biz :)

Wow, while I don't have any data to back up this claim, I would imagine most people don't decrease their chances of getting mugged, when they leave a job to start an FE career. Did you ever fear for your safety?

Deliver pizza or sell something you own and get 500ish in cash and bank roll yourself. Simple as that.

If there is a WILL, there is a WAY.

If I was broke and needed a consistent source of income to bankroll lead purchases, I'd be waiting tables morning and night Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays -- whatever it took to hit my goal ($300 to $500).

I was starting to say "sadly," but really, THANKFULLY, most aspiring agents do not have the tenacity, work ethic, and guts to burn the bridges and commit to success.

Imagine the competition there'd be if all agents kicked a$$ and took names!

500 bucks a week adds up quick guy

Probably less than 10% of new agents make it in this business. A large portion of them end up broke and in credit trouble because of lead financing, mailers, association memberships, etc. charged on their credit card or they owe someone tons of money for leads.

Before you do lead financing you better make sure this business is for you.

Just my opinion, and I hope you get rich doing this.

Probably less than 10% of new agents make it in this business. A large portion of them end up broke and in credit trouble because of lead financing, mailers, association memberships, etc. charged on their credit card or they owe someone tons of money for leads. Before you do lead financing you better make sure this business is for you. Just my opinion, and I hope you get rich doing this.

I think there's some truth to that, but some of them were probably broke and in credit trouble before the lead financing etc... The business didn't put them there, they did, the business just kept them there

Back