Lead generation Free offer CRM

GP32765

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I hope I am not violating any policies regarding (OFFERS). I wanted to post this somewhat free offer to the forum members. Marketing Campaign Solutions www. marketingcampaignsolutions.com currently has a 2 week delay before we can start any new campaigns and we would like to thank you for your business. Growing too fast will sacrifice the quality and we do not want to do that! So, we will more than happy to book new business but wanted to let everyone know about the 2 week before we can start your campaigns. If you have any questions please feel free to give us a call at 912-596- 8417 or toll free at 888-812-5106. Now to the offer:
We use the system for lead development and wanted to give it away for almost free for 1-month to agents. The free system will rotate through out a list of agents on a monthly basis. So, the only cost to the agent will be data, which is compiled for the market the agent works in. We typically get 2-5 leads per hour and close usually 1 in 13 leads. Rookie agents will get about 1 in 17. This does not mean you will have 1 in 15 sales total, just some of those people will not be ready to buy right then. Please use good follow up skills and you will get more sales.

I know there has been a lot of comments on the forum regarding tele-prospecting for lead generation. Good and bad! Their and pros and cons to every marketing system. The bottom line is that you will have sales from this! This system sells for $595 per month on our website.
OK, here is the criteria:
1. Has to be a forum member for atleast 6 months.
2. Has to commit to using the system 10 hours a week. (We track this)
3. Don't mind making calls or have someone making calls.
4. Must a windows 98 or older OS, Internet connection, and telephone line, (Preferably unlimited long distance).
5. Only 1 month per member.
6. Have to be able to listen,learn and apply techniques from our trained staff regarding scripts,tone, etc...

The highlights of our system:
*Dials about 125 calls per hour.
*Leave a message in your voice automatically when it detects an answering machine (optional)
* send an instant email (Template) to the prospect.
* Talk to about 30-40 per hour
* Change the caller ID to whatever you wish
* Run detailed reports on all activity
* Ability to do a (Hot Transfer)

So, if anyone wishes to take us up on this please email us at [email protected] and will go over more details.
Gary Prado
MCS

6. Have to be able to listen,learn and apply techniques from our trained staff regarding scripts,tone, etc...

What are the qualifications of your staff and what does this training entail?

For $595.00 per month they should at least answer the telephone.

There is no way I could talk to/have a conversation with, 30 to 40 prospects per hour and have a meaningful discussion that would lead to a real appointment.

I could probably do the "I'm going to be in your area Wed, can I drop off some information" routine but does anyone really consider that to be an appointment? I don't.

The legalities of leaving a voice message have already been discussed in another thread.

Good question JR, I would like to know that also. Is this toll-free training? How many hours does it consist of? Training someone to "give good phone" can take a very long time.

I'm not sure I understand this statement, "So, the only cost to the agent will be data, which is compiled for the market the agent works in."

So, after the first "free" month is over does that mean that there is a monthly cost of $595.00 plus the cost of the data that is complied?

OK, sorry about the post. It is windows 98 and newer.
As for the phone, I dont know what happened. We have 2 toll free numbers. 800-660-6863 and 888-812-5106. The office is 912-944-2540 and my cell is 912-596-8417. We always have someone there during business hours as we have callers in house doing campaigns. I am sorry I do not know what happened. Did you leave a message?

Leaving a message is optional.

The training would consist of about 2 hours of training, going over scripts, tone etc... I so not mind spending some time with the agent, but since it is free we can only invest so much time.

After the free month is over, there is no obligation. No contracts are signed. We are just giving it to some agents to try out and hopefully write positive reviews

This is used as a lead generation tool. We do not get to know the prospect. this is teh agents job! We find out if there is an interest, ask questions, get personal information from them, then ask if it is OK for Mr. Agent to call them in 24 hours. You can use it to have a more meaningful conversation if you wish. Yes, we do 125 calls per hour and talk to around 35 per hour.

Please dont read too much into this. It is free, your only cost is data. Just trying to get the word out on the crm. I already have 4 people to sign up and that is fine with me for now. Also, JR, if you have any more questions just call me. Did you get the info on the data?
Gary

Also, this is the same system John P. reviewed on his blog.

Also, JR, if you have any more questions just call me. Did you get the info on the data?

I sent you a reply to your e-mail at 1:00 today, so you should have received my reply. Thanks for the info.....

My questions were geared more towards helping newbies out who will look at your post and (should) wonder the same things that I questioned. We've talked before and I have nothing bad to say about you or your business, but people reading these posts may not know the difference between effective telemarketing and non-effective telemarketing.

Besides, anything we talk about remains confidential unless both of us are in agreement, but we're in an open forum where open communication is key for the benefit of the group. I think you're smart by offering this package to the forum as way to drum up business and attract testimonials. Then again, a testomonial is only as important as the person writing it.

I have no problem being a guinea pig once I get everything in order with the senior products I'll be offering shortly.

It's good to see that you are fostering community support by offering this deal.

I've been working with Gary since reentering the insurance business after a 4 month sabbatical doing something else and have been very impressed with Gary's professionalism, honesty, and integrity.

Gary's lead program is working well for my health insurance business and he not only provides good leads but also detailed information about the number of minutes spent so there is no question about the number of calls made on your behalf. I can't imagine a situation (other than the agent not following up on the leads in a timely fashion) where an investment in a lead generation program with Gary would not be highly profitable.

He is willing to either use a standard approach or customize it to fit your specifications and clearly spends the time necessary to train his marketers to present you in a professional way.

Gary is one of us, a licensed agent, and knows how to do lead generation the right way. His free offer is something that each of you in need of increasing your lead generation should consider taking advantage of.

Back