Lead Heroes Review.....

Looking for feedback from anyone who's used these leads. Opinions please?
Inexpensive way to get some traction while waiting for DM leads. Yes lower quality than DM, and some people can't understand what the Asian lady is talking about, but hands down it beats cold calling. I closed 4 out of about 80 FE leads. Made much more than my money back, so that's what counts!

I just purchased leads from them for the first time. Stay away from this kind of practice. Their telemarketers just push through the conversation and tell them an agent will call later. Some said dont call!!, Most of the time they do not talk to the insured and just tell them an agent will call back.

Worthless leads. The presentation is very misleading. They present as a government program that will cover 100% of the cost of final expenses.

You would be much better off paying 10 cents per lead and calling yourself. Dont waste your money.

I just purchased leads from them for the first time. Stay away from this kind of practice. Their telemarketers just push through the conversation and tell them an agent will call later. Some said dont call!!, Most of the time they do not talk to the insured and just tell them an agent will call back.

Worthless leads. The presentation is very misleading. They present as a government program that will cover 100% of the cost of final expenses.

You would be much better off paying 10 cents per lead and calling yourself. Dont waste your money.

Hi Gilbert,

You e-mailed me this morning 91 minutes after we sent you your completed lead order. I am very confident when I say that you did not work these leads prior to making a judgment.

I am still willing to work with you on your order as per my e-mail back to you earlier today.

I will even comp you a new copy of my book "How to Qualify, Present, & Sell Final Expense and Medicare Supplements to Seniors". There are some great verbatim scripts that you can use when contacting these leads! :)

Back