LeadPod?

... hey, I got with my internet lead company about 5 years ago and they had free filters at the time... i mean ... every kind og filter... smoke, non smoke , bmi, how many to cover, age of people, rent own home, self emp/ employed... i can zero it down to how many times they have sex a month.. (ok, thats a lie) but u get the point.... because i never let my account lasp and i didnt let them "talk me into" their new system they are stuck with me... i pay between 7 and 8 bucks... and sorry... wont tell u who

Yes...It would almost have to be InsureMe. And I'm assuming that they wre "Insurance Shopping Network" when you signed up.

I have the same deal. I can bid down to $6.95 (min 2 family members), but, since Ohio is so saturated, I can only get a few leads per day at that price.

Satisfied Agent

I have used Leadpod for many months and it has changed my life. I used to have call burnout. When I heard about this it was almost too good to be true, but I figured why not try it. I did and it has increased my production 2 1/2 times. Instead of me calling they do all the calling for free. When they get someone on the phone they then do a warm transfer and I only pay $10. What a deal! Since my time is no longer consumed with calling, but presentations I make a lot more money and I conserve my energy only for my presentations. When I go to the bathroom or out for lunch I simply turn it off. I give 2 thumbs up for Leadpod, I would not want to work the insurance business without them.

Interesting... established members stating that this service is not worth the money... and 2 Brand new people (with this being their 1st post) saying it is great! Whatever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For what it is worth, I know the guy who operates Leadpod. It is garbage. Here is how it works!!!!!

1. You buy your own Leads!
2. You send them to Brian A. (for privacy reasons) who is himself an agent with a large downline!
3. He then uploads them exclusively for you (sure, exclusively)
4. They make 9 attempts to call for you, if they ever get the client on the phone, they transfer them to you as fast as possible.

Do you see the problem here?

YOU are buying a shared lead just to send to them

Are they cherry picking the better leads for their own agency as well as transferring them to you? Probably

Are the selling the leads back to someone like netquote??? Probably

Are they attempting to close the client through their network of agents at the same time as you are? Probably

Peeler is right! Too many holes, Too expensive, etc...

I have known about this operation from its inception almost a year ago!!!!!!

It is a churrn and burn concept, and the only one making money is the guy Brian.

It is easy to get emotionally swept up in the newest marketing strategy, but Petrowski is right, dial yourself!

This may work for these two new members, but only if they are experienced, seasoned, sales reps, with stellar closing skills, and if so, then they are not the "average agent", and are above par.!

well said producer.... if it walks like a duck... quacks like a duck ... and looks like a duck.... then guess what... it's a duck..... i thought the same thing about the buds with only one post

QUACK QUACK!!!!!!!

Back