LeadPod?

Although that sounds like a strange post, I do have a friend who's doing exactly that.

He just moved to Mexico around 4 months ago with his g/f - sells in TX using VOIP and Leadpod on his patio.

Getting shared leads and manually dialing them is DEAD!

He just moved to Mexico around 4 months ago with his g/f - sells in TX using VOIP and Leadpod on his patio.

I've been spending time in various parts of Mexico (from Ensenada to Cancun) for over forty years now.

What does he do when his TelMex high speed internet connection is down for days, and they don't care because they have no competition?

It's one thing for the elevators to work sporadically, and the bank to be open sometimes, but to put your business/income/living under this kind of risk is...risky. Can your business thrive when the attitude is mañana?

An attractive, but very dicey proposition, indeed.

For the ones of you that were using leadpod back when this was an active thread in April,

Are you still using it?

Why or why not?

Thanks,

I'm still using LeadPod for ALL my shared leads... and the results are great.... great service.

I call the prospect as well.... from my experience, whoever gets the prospect on the line and chats first.... WINS

LeadPod gives me an edge over all you yahoo's who don't use them and I'll win more times than not.... if I contact the prospect first, I'm out no add'l $$, since I only pay LeadPod if they connect/transfer.

Hard to find a reason NOT to use 'em.

At $11 per transfer (basic screened), if you close 1 of 10 that is an additional $110 on top of your lead cost.

You do need to watch the numbers is all I am saying.

If it works for you - great.

Back