LeadPod?

I'm results based on my transfer rate destroys what I'd be getting by hand dialing prospects which results in many more deals.

I'm more concerned with getting people solid coverage and getting paid. I'm less concerned with people who type in their real number then seconds later decide they don't want to answer any calls. Again, let the big dogs roll.

What leads are they calling for you John?

John,

Unless they changed they leave a message each time to call their switchboard number then if they do they transfer the call. One feature they had though they would also schedule a time for callbacks and then would call during that time and transfer but they do leave more messages then you think.

I wouldn't mind them calling on older leads, but I have my hesitation about having them call on fresh leads.

I have a telemarketer on staff that can call the leads using the same script they do and cost me way less.

My big frustration with LeadPod so far is the lack of customer service initiative. I have place and inquiry online (since they have no phone number).

They did call back eventually - I missed the call by about 1 minute, immediately called back the caller ID and it went to voice mail.

One other call left - and no return call, we are going on about a week now.

I am considering their service, but how hard is it to get a $20 phone line and answer the phone or at least return calls? Is this a one man shop? Am I being unreasonable?

I have a lead company and lead buyers that would buy their service, but the lack of telephone support is a huge red flag for me. I hope they can address and correct this issue.

Dunno - did you shower? Lol. They got right back with me, set up and running the next day. Too soon to gauge true results - happy so far. Gives me a life. I can go about my daily routine without having to make the calls. If prospects don't want to be called anymore - answer the phone, state no interest. It's not rocket science.

Re: LeadPod? Only if you want to make big $$$ without prospecting

If you want to know the real deal with Leadpod, give me a call at 602.281.4836 or email me at [email protected]. I have been a client for over nine months, and since I started working with them I have not made a single initial prospecting call (only follow up calls when necessary).

If you want to see who I am and verify that I'm legit, go to my website which is greghovey.com so you can see that I am a regular broker and only affiliated with them as a client.

Think about it: instead of calling over 100 leads a day myself which I used to do, now I'm sitting on the beach in Mexico sipping margaritas and taking only 4-6 calls a day (via VoIP) and making 1-4 sales a day, EVERY SINGLE DAY. This is a no-brainer if you have any skills whatsoever and are willing to invest in your business.

If you are looking to take your career to the next level, let me know and I'm happy to point you in the right direction.

Greg

:biggrin:

Latest posts

Back