LeadPod?

I am sorry it didn't work for you. If I could find a better system for less I would use it. Unfortunely, I have not as of yet so I will keep using Leadpod until then. It maynot be for everybody, but it works for me.

The reasons for only two post is that for sometime I had only been to the site for information. When I saw a topic that I knew a little about I decided to post for other agents. Yes, I know Brian from Leadpod but the service has worked for me becuase I choose to do presentation only with less time spent for calling clients. I am convinced that this is a new age in the insurance age and technology can/will determine someone like me who is not afriad of change. Again, I am not knocking anybodys way, just saying what is working for me. FYI, their are more of these companies out their charging similar in transfer for their service. Wonder why others are following???

I love leadpod!!!

Not... Why would someone buy a lead then have someone they can't even listen to on the phone make calls and sell your lead back to you for $10? The math on this deal does not work.. I called leadpod and was told you can't even listen in on the telemarketers... Red flag to me.. To each his own I guess..

Do you have a phone number for Leadpod? I would like to learn some more but am having trouble tracking them down.

The latest from Leadpod:

"
LeadPod is now introducing the most awesome prospecting platform the insurance industry has seen....

LeadPod is now introducing the "Blitz Initiative." This means that for every new, real-time lead that arrives into LeadPod system will now call three times in the first hour!...

which in essence means your prospect would potentially be called 6 times the first day and for a maximum of 11 calls within 7 days!"

Just my opinion, but I don't want Peapod calling my clients six times in one day or eleven times in six days.

I'm using them - if the prospect answers and says they're not interested all calls stop. If they don't answer I don't see the issue. It's not like they're leaving 11 messages.

Agreed. But the caller ID will show 11 calls from the same outfit (six in one day). Based on my experience, that's not a good formula for a long-term relationship.

This assumes they don't get in touch with the prospect...which we all know is very likely.

I'm results based on my transfer rate destroys what I'd be getting by hand dialing prospects which results in many more deals.

I'm more concerned with getting people solid coverage and getting paid. I'm less concerned with people who type in their real number then seconds later decide they don't want to answer any calls. Again, let the big dogs roll.

Back