Leads with Giftcards

argar5

Guru
100+ Post Club
Last Friday I got a lead card in the mail and the company stated I get a free Walmart gift card any thoughts on this. This is the first time I seen one like that.

Last Friday I got a lead card in the mail and the company stated I get a free Walmart gift card any thoughts on this. This is the first time I seen one like that.

That type of lead has been mentioned in several threads.. The majority fot he FE pros didn't seem to care much for them.

I did one batch of them about 5-years ago. Didn't lift the response rate for me and the leads were a little weaker than without the card but not as terrible as you might think. Small test though. I think I did a 2,000 drop.

Did them through here Kramer Direct - Insurance, Senior, and Long Term Care Leads

I dropped about 1000 Walmart cards in Pensacola a while back. Got about 200 responses. Never sold 1, but did give out about 50 $5 gift cards. Some even blocked my exit out the door until I gave them the gift card. Still have a stack of cards in my files that were never worked. Quit chasing them after 6 weeks. I will never do that again.

A 20% response with a check mark box lead and you didn't sell any of them?

----------

I'm not buying that. I've spoken to agents that have used them and said people rarely, if ever, ask about the gift card.

I dropped about 1000 Walmart cards in Pensacola a while back. Got about 200 responses. Never sold 1, but did give out about 50 $5 gift cards. Some even blocked my exit out the door until I gave them the gift card. Still have a stack of cards in my files that were never worked. Quit chasing them after 6 weeks. I will never do that again.

Not sure I'd post people's info like that :)

Howe Insurance group seems to like them. Last week I went on one of my DM leads and the son met me at the door. Said she could not afford any life insurance. They just sent the card in for the free Walmart card. Told him that wasn't mine. Personally I wouldn't use them but some seem to have success with them.

I talked with Howe Insurance group. One of the reasons I decided not to go with them was the Walmart gift card leads. For some reason I just would not feel comfortable with it. But that is just my opinion.....

I dropped about 5000 pieces last year

The return was a little less than with the E64.

We sold as much as we do with my usual Life Insurance card, and not 1 person asked for the Walmart Gift Card.

Back