Leads360/Velocify and Xdate Pro Leads

Bob, lets face it you were an allstate rep and you are pushing velocify and hometown quotes to anyone especially allstate reps. My experience has been brutal. They have cost me money and I tried them for 45 days. They want me to pay $1200 for a product that did not work in my agency. I am a former state farm agent and I have things set up differently than what they promised us. In the end their product was inferior, support was ok but they didn't deliver what we needed/what they promised and now I have to hire an attorney because we are going through hell dealing with them and the product that I thought that I was going to get cost $4,500 per year. SO you wanted to know the truth, run as fast as you can away from them. You think that's a great company Bob, then you continue pushing them because they are thieves in my experience. I am just trying to help those who could end up in my shoes and that there are much better options out there. The $4500 product is probably great unfortunately, I cant afford that kind of money on a system I can create on my own.

I have Velocify too, bought when still Leads360...but I'm sure yet if this is something I will keep...I put my cancellation notice in with them now for the 1 yr anniversary...I don't trust Velocify at this point...not sure if I'll keep.

1. Their comments to us during demos, presentations, specifically what I bought, read in brochures, demos, website...is not what I received...

I had my website guy with me on demo calls before I bought and we found that features they said were available with the version I purchased (Standard) are not available unless you purchased a more advanced version of product. The form builder feature..or lack of this feature is an issue..

2. Main frustrations have been with importing of leads..It a lot more complicated to do than what was conveyed to us originally. CSV import no big deal, but web to lead import not so good..

3. Customization - There are fields built into system that I don't need (health ins info) but you can't eliminate these fields....again this is another one of those features sold to us, but not available with the version we bought.

Personally I feel that we were misled by Leads360/Velocify, but if the features they sold are truly available, I could see the value in it for someone working high volume of leads...but you probably need to add a CRM to this as well for the backend, managing clients, policies, post sales, etc..

Bob, I'm guessing you have one of the high end versions?

Attachments

• Leads360.jpg
    Leads360.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
I have Velocify too, bought when still Leads360...but I'm sure yet if this is something I will keep...I put my cancellation notice in with them now for the 1 yr anniversary...I don't trust Velocify at this point...not sure if I'll keep.

1. Their comments to us during demos, presentations, specifically what I bought, read in brochures, demos, website...is not what I received...

I had my website guy with me on demo calls before I bought and we found that features they said were available with the version I purchased (Standard) are not available unless you purchased a more advanced version of product. The form builder feature..or lack of this feature is an issue..

2. Main frustrations have been with importing of leads..It a lot more complicated to do than what was conveyed to us originally. CSV import no big deal, but web to lead import not so good..

3. Customization - There are fields built into system that I don't need (health ins info) but you can't eliminate these fields....again this is another one of those features sold to us, but not available with the version we bought.

Personally I feel that we were misled by Leads360/Velocify, but if the features they sold are truly available, I could see the value in it for someone working high volume of leads...but you probably need to add a CRM to this as well for the backend, managing clients, policies, post sales, etc..

Bob, I'm guessing you have one of the high end versions?

We just moved to the Advanced Edition of their product. Before that we were using an older, more limited product. For smaller agencies, or those that don't need all the bells/whistles, they have a version that is just month to month that I think cost $30/seat to use.....I will verify. Their full blown system does require a set up fee & a 12 month contract.

I am concerned that "they" are not giving you the service you need or expected. I do have at least 2 agents [large SFarm & large Allstate] that I talk to fairly regularly that can't say enough good things about Velocify.

But, since I do have access to some folks at Velocify that are higher up than the front line folks, I am willing to go to bat for any agent if you'd like to email me or call me with your name/ph#. Sometimes, as many of you know in your own business, our front line folks don't always deliver the quality service that we expect them to.

Whenever one signs up with a vendor/service, always read the contract and/or have a business attorney do so for you. Just because the contract is written by the vendor, doesn't always mean they cannot be modified. Better to have clarity on the front end than to try to litigate on the back end. Also, document in writing, email's you sent and/or letters to hold them accountable. This info is for any contract you have.

Also, to the prior post. I have had 2 Allstate agencies in 2 states, I've never been an Allstate "rep" working for TCompany. I've personally had both good & bad experiences with them as an agency owner & had at least 2 "JIJ"= Job in Jeopardy issues during 11.5 years with them. Oh the memories:)

Disclaimer: i have no financial interest in Velocify at all. I just like promoting tools/ideas that I've learned work well for agents.

Thanks for the offer to help...much appreciated.

What "ericinsures" said about paying $1200 for a system...and then finding that the system he thought he was getting really costs $4500 is a similar experience that we had.

The problem isn't the contract as that is pretty straight forward....

The system I was shown, demo'd, trial etc..is probably the system that Bob has...it is amazing, no doubt...
The problem is that we were told that this is the system I'm getting and that wasn't the case. I received a much less useful system for $1200 per year, but the system I believe I was shown is 3x more.

That's the problem I have with Leads360, velocify.

Thanks for the offer to help...much appreciated.

What "ericinsures" said about paying $1200 for a system...and then finding that the system he thought he was getting really costs $4500 is a similar experience that we had.

The problem isn't the contract as that is pretty straight forward....

The system I was shown, demo'd, trial etc..is probably the system that Bob has...it is amazing, no doubt...
The problem is that we were told that this is the system I'm getting and that wasn't the case. I received a much less useful system for $1200 per year, but the system I believe I was shown is 3x more.

That's the problem I have with Leads360, velocify.

That is exactly what happened to me. thanks for clarifying everything that you specifically detailed in your response thank you so much. The $4500 system is amazing and that was what was demoed to me as well but we didn't know the cost was $4500 and was told it was $180 per month and they locked me into the $1200 agreement and I thought I was getting all the bells and whistled until they pulled the wool over my eyes. Stay away from Velocify

Last edited:
That is exactly what happened to me. thanks for clarifying everything that you specifically detailed in your response thank you so much. The $4500 system is amazing and that was what was demoed to me as well but we didn't know the cost was $4500 and was told it was $180 per month and they locked me into the $1200 agreement and I thought I was getting all the bells and whistled until they pulled the wool over my eyes. Stay away from Velocify

My contact asked me to get your all's name, email & phone number. She is going to forward to the VP of sales. She agrees with me that this is not the way they represent themselves & she took this issue pretty seriously as I did when I read what you all posted.

My email & phone # is below or if you prefer, PM me from the Forum.

Thank you,

Thanks Bob, appreciate your reaching out....I have not decided yet how I am going to address with the company.

The reality is that I need the features of the Advanced system...but now that I know true pricing, I need to start again and revisit with Velocify, LeadMaster, as well as other solutions out there..

What I would really like to have is lead management & integration with a CRM to manage from lead generation to policy placement....not sure it exists.

Hope to hear a positive resolution. I was tire kicking Velocify but now I'll steer clear. Company reputation on these boards are more important than face to face referrals because here, we get to see a lot of different sides of a story rather than one good experience.

I have used leads360/Velocify for over 4 years as an Allstate guy and Im perfectly happy with them. Its simply a platform to help you organize and track your leads so if you don't have good processes for your Sales staff than it won't be good for you however if you have good processes you will love Velocify as I do.

Velocify is by far the best lead management system available. I am not even gonna try and sell it to you. Just don't believe all this negative stuff your reading about it. Been on the system 5 years now. Just know my office is using it and we are writing 600 policies a month. It couldn't be done without this software in my humble opinion. We have the enterprise version you all have been referring too! The two biggest companies to license the software were Allstate and University of Phoenix. The Allstate deal was $5mill for 5 years.

Back