Leads360/Velocify and Xdate Pro Leads

I have been looking for a lead management system and I think the Express package ($24.99/user according to website) might be good enough to suit my needs right now. Does anybody know how much the Standard version is?

I have been looking for a lead management system and I think the Express package ($24.99/user according to website) might be good enough to suit my needs right now. Does anybody know how much the Standard version is?

I used to have standard version, it was about $100 a month per user with 3 seat minimum. Plus additional cost for dialer minutes. But the prices and packages are negotiable. I use the enterprise version now.

I'd get your feet wet first with the Express package. It does not require a 12 month contract as it is month to month. Then once you see if you like it [I'm sure you will:)] then move up to a better version that does what you want it to do.

Check this out from Velocify's website: http://pages.velocify.com/rs/leads360/images/CaseStudy_AllState_Conversion.pdf

Bob, lets face it you were an allstate rep and you are pushing velocify and hometown quotes to anyone especially allstate reps. My experience has been brutal. They have cost me money and I tried them for 45 days. They want me to pay $1200 for a product that did not work in my agency. I am a former state farm agent and I have things set up differently than what they promised us. In the end their product was inferior, support was ok but they didn't deliver what we needed/what they promised and now I have to hire an attorney because we are going through hell dealing with them and the product that I thought that I was going to get cost $4,500 per year. SO you wanted to know the truth, run as fast as you can away from them. You think that's a great company Bob, then you continue pushing them because they are thieves in my experience. I am just trying to help those who could end up in my shoes and that there are much better options out there. The $4500 product is probably great unfortunately, I cant afford that kind of money on a system I can create on my own.

Thanks for that insight! Do you have any other lead generation companies for Life you would recommend or that you have had luck with?

Thanks

I've had great experiences using X-Date Pro as an independent broker. They've just recently added a newsfeed with educational material as well as updates about their company. Seems to me they are the most transparent leads company, offering up-to-date information about the changes within the company, free educational material and scripts to use while prospecting. What other leads company has that? And, prices are more than reasonable.

Velocify Consulting - Creating simplicity, efficiency & consistent use

Velocify Review:
Ease-of-use--If the system is set up correctly, it is very easy to use. Less is more in the initial setup. There can be a lot of moving parts behind the scenes that have causal effects. A well-thought-out strategy for using Velocify is needed upfront.
Functionality--The system is feature-rich. Most companies don't use all the features provided effectively.
Product Quality--In my opinion, Velocify is the Cadillac of the lead management space. The company regularly enhances the product features.
Customer Support--Only because others have said that support is lacking.
Likes Best--I have been an administrator on this system since 2005. I have used the system at a high level longer than anyone in the U.S.

Top product features:
- Totally customizable to any industry or work flow
- Shotgun connect (increases speed to call), Pull Distribution (leads can be shared)
- Click to Dial (increases calls made by users)
- Lead Prioritization (management sets criteria for which leads are priority)
- Reporting (various canned and ad hoc reports)
- Status specific and smart drip email
- Ease of use (ramp up time for users 2-5 days)
- Blast email capability
- Local caller ID (customer sees local area code on caller ID)
- Lead distribution (granular lead distribution capability)
- Calendar Events
- Pre-recorded voice mail messages
-Many other features

Likes Least--While I personally have not had an issue with customer support, I have heard that some companies have had issues.
Recommendations--Dream big about your needs. The system can be a game changer for your company if it is set up and used properly.

Jay Dunsing 630-936-0621 See me on LinkedIn JayDunsing [at] gmail.com

SF agent. Been on velocify/leads360 since 2008. Couldn't run my business with it. Best $500 a month I spend. It's not their fault you didn't know what came in the standard or enterprise version.

Back