Less Face To Face Appointments Covid-19

With the right system, you can do a lot if you're calling leads.

A lot of folks have a CRM that basically does all of the dialing work, queuing calls, dialing the most likely lead to answer, dispositioning leads, etc.

That leaves you some free time. You could lift weights, clean your office, or just watch tv until someone picks up.

You could work on a website, do admin work, or whatever.

I like to practice putting. I'm still pretty terrible though so I don't think I'm on the phone enough.

Or you could be driving to a no show appointment or a 2 legger.

I know there are guys doing a bang up job being a desk jokey... @somarco I believe that most of what you do is at a desk right?

I'm not sure if he wears underwear or not :eek:... and I'm not asking :nah:

100% phone sales. No F2F.

Desk jokey?

Not Asian. American.

Most of the time I wear boxer shorts. Some are Jockey brand.

Y

Agents who work in call centers can make it (sometimes) but starting new as a virtual agent working from home will be a challenge.

Someone had a system where you were trained to be an "underwear" agent. Might be a thread or two on the forum about this topic. I have no idea if the guy promoting it is still around or not.

I did work at a call center before going on my own And the training was excellent def made a dif

I dont work in underwear though

This guy did

Jockey brand

Exactly what I intended to infer... you are a desk jockey... forget how its spelled, its all about what I was meaning!!!! :arghh:

BTW... had to follow-up on a claim today... in person. While doing so I wrote additional $1K in FYC. The story though lies in how my client of over 6 years confided in me about his past life. Wow! Let's just say the dude didn't do anytime, but that doesn't mean he didn't deserve it. :wideeyed:

Follow-up: 2 take away's for old and new agents alike. In life sales, handling claims can be very important as an agent, and rewarding as a salesman. Second one, taking the time to listen to someone who has gone through a loss is important to them, not just a business transaction, but a relational one.

@somarco ... don't give me any crap about my spelling :realmad: ... ;)

taking the time to listen to someone who has gone through a loss is important to them, not just a business transaction, but a relational one.

I'm sorry. Were you saying something important?

I kind of dozed off. Something about listing? And a loss?

Are you in a boat? Did you drop something overboard?

Back