Life in Kosova

I knew it wasn't MY mother who had been calling, but if it was, boy, you would be in SO MUCH TROUBLE!!!!

I apologize. I was having fun with it though. I just wanted to make sure that you knew that it was not directed only to you.

I appreciate that. I just wanted you to understand where I was coming from. If it was a thread started by Val then I would have known only I could see it.

When it was started by you it took me by surprise. I'm over it.

Hi guys, I am back today.

Drumrolls please.. :)

It was really strange how members here were so outraged at me. I only meant to lighten up the "tense atmosphere" here, and by no means i had any evil thoughts/goals.

I have supported this forum for over a year behind the scenes, only to be met with such replies and I must admit it was a real shock to me.

Let me show you a link where I implemented this trick and you will see how people did not get angry at me for not even a second. And that thread made more than 500 posts within 24 hours.

[you], where are you?

Read few replies and you will see that over there, people were loving it and took the joke very nice, compared to some members here who were threatening me through PM's and public posts.
Here is the feedback to that thread.

The FD Ballbusting Hall of Fame

And btw, life is Kosova is great. Many US citizens come here to work and they earn over $70k tax-free. Why? Because they can get the citizenship quite easily, while earning a US governement salary.

Double thoughts. Anyone??

Best regards,

[You]r webmaster,
Val

arnguy, I appreciate your concern.

I would not expect this from a longtime member but thats ok. thanks.

Val, I am not angry or upset with your post. I was just injecting sarcasm in my response. You see I am quite busy because I received an offer from an English barrister who needs may assistance to handle 12 million pounds sterling for him in the United States. Naturally, I will be entitled to a handsome fee for this work. BTW, if you believe that offer I received, I have a nice bridge in Brooklyn, New York you might be interested in purchasing. I thought my smilies would give you a hint that my post was in jest. I guess I picked the wrong smilies. If I offended you, I apologize. How do you sign up for those tax-free jobs in Kosova?;)

BTW, Val, I did look at the forums you posted. I admire firemen for their dedication and for doing a very dangerous job----often, heroically, but they do have a lot of time on their hands between fire calls. I guess that is why they would establish those websites.

P.S. I like that idea of putting the date on the original posts that started a thread.

I can vouch for Val. Good guy...better sense of humor than you think...and keeps late hours!

Hey thanks Ed. I am online as per your email.

Val, I am not angry or upset with your post. I was just injecting sarcasm in my response. You see I am quite busy because I received an offer from an English barrister who needs may assistance to handle 12 million pounds sterling for him in the United States. Naturally, I will be entitled to a handsome fee for this work. BTW, if you believe that offer I received, I have a nice bridge in Brooklyn, New York you might be interested in purchasing. I thought my smilies would give you a hint that my post was in jest. I guess I picked the wrong smilies. If I offended you, I apologize. How do you sign up for those tax-free jobs in Kosova?;)

I believe that barrister has some solid connections in Nigeria too. If yes, what are you waiting for?
Don't miss that chance. It comes once in a lifetime..

BTW, Val, I did look at the forums you posted. I admire firemen for their dedication and for doing a very dangerous job----often, heroically, but they do have a lot of time on their hands between fire calls. I guess that is why they would establish those websites.

P.S. I like that idea of putting the date on the original posts that started a thread.

They are a great community and unlike here many of members actually know each other personally, because they are all from different FF departments with Nassau Fire Service. And they sometimes log with accounts of their colleagues who forgot to log out only to stir some sh*t up. :).

I am glad you noticed that thread Start Date hack. Did you see that you can also Subscribe to RSS feeds of particular forums. That's the RSS icon next to each forum title on forum homepage.

Val.

Last edited:
Val, I received an even better offer today via email. Mr. Patrick Chan, Director of Operations, Hang Sen Bank, is offering me an opportunity involving $24,500,000 US Dollars. Wow, that's an offer I can't refuse! I wonder if Patrick Chan is the grandson of the famous Chinese detective Charlie Chan. You wouldn't know about Charlie Chan and most of the forum members wouldn't know either; however, there is a slim chance that Al may know about Charlie.:swoon:

Hi guys, I am back today.

Drumrolls please.. :)

It was really strange how members here were so outraged at me. I only meant to lighten up the "tense atmosphere" here, and by no means i had any evil thoughts/goals.

I have supported this forum for over a year behind the scenes, only to be met with such replies and I must admit it was a real shock to me.

Let me show you a link where I implemented this trick and you will see how people did not get angry at me for not even a second. And that thread made more than 500 posts within 24 hours.

[you], where are you?

Read few replies and you will see that over there, people were loving it and took the joke very nice, compared to some members here who were threatening me through PM's and public posts.
Here is the feedback to that thread.

The FD Ballbusting Hall of Fame

And btw, life is Kosova is great. Many US citizens come here to work and they earn over $70k tax-free. Why? Because they can get the citizenship quite easily, while earning a US governement salary.

Double thoughts. Anyone??

Best regards,

[You]r webmaster,
Val
VAL,
THERE IS A LOT OF THINNED AGENTS IN THE WORLD! FYI. MY MOM AND DAD ARE BOTH GONE. WHAT YOU SAID DID NOT OFFIND ME. GROW SOME SKIN GUYS LEAVE VAL ALONE. THAT BEING SAID HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND. VAL YOU CAN EMAIL ME ANYTIME ! :1cute:

Back