Life Insurance and HIV?

Yea that was funny, Anyhow, The purpose of life insurance is normally to meet one or both of two needs. First, a limited amount of insurance, also called burial insurance, can go to help your survivors meet the cost of your funeral and burial or cremation. Second, life insurance allows you to provide resources for your loved ones after you die. Life insurance is sometimes difficult to get for people who are HIV positive.

Presidential Life insurance company will apprvoce on a guaranteed issue up to 25,000 min age 40 to 85

Another option for this case is a funeral trust, that operates on a guranteed issue.

Since this types of case's are unique I would start with a complete Financial Needs Analysis to better serve the client.

Bumping this to see what current options exist. All I know are Americo and UHL max issue of $10k.

Have a 37 year-old veteran that is HIV positive seeking $100k. Any options for him?

Bumping this to see what current options exist. All I know are Americo and UHL max issue of $10k.

Have a 37 year-old veteran that is HIV positive seeking $100k. Any options for him?

TheCorp, I'm pretty sure there are no options for an HIV positive prospect to get $100K. If there are we'll both discover something new.

Sent from my iPad using InsForums

Back