Life Insurance and Smoking

We know smoking is harmful for health. Every country has does not abide to this and have a strong rule and regulation. Smoking insurance is very important issue for this season. But smoking insurance policy is some restriction here.

:SLEEP:

When you smoke an insurance policy, don't you think it's hard on your lungs? Is it worse than smoking a cigarette or cigar?:err:

Some states require specific wording, while others don't. Just because your state doesn't require specific wording of the fraud statement doesn't mean it it toothless.

Old thread same case I mentioned. Update. I was writing a policy on this Lady's Sister.....and the the Lady asked me again, is my policy ok? ( This is the same one with COPD for 5 years with a Columbian policy that is 30 months old) The app was clean sheeted with all no's)

After rereading this thread I am not so sure what to tell her. She is in NC. Any ideas?

I don't think that they will continue the policy or will give all money after your death. You can stop this policy and can get refund for all money that you have paid.

Last edited:
Old thread same case I mentioned. Update. I was writing a policy on this Lady's Sister.....and the the Lady asked me again, is my policy ok? ( This is the same one with COPD for 5 years with a Columbian policy that is 30 months old) The app was clean sheeted with all no's)

After rereading this thread I am not so sure what to tell her. She is in NC. Any ideas?

Probably. Fraud has a higher threshold than a misrepresentation. She could always replace with another policy and admit the COPD.

Personally, I wouldn't replace in this situation. The company almost certainly isn't going to investigate a 3 year old policy for a small dollar amount to look for fraud.

Probably. Fraud has a higher threshold than a misrepresentation. She could always replace with another policy and admit the COPD.

Personally, I wouldn't replace in this situation. The company almost certainly isn't going to investigate a 3 year old policy for a small dollar amount to look for fraud.

That is what I was thinking. I do not wish to jump in that hornets nest. Glad to have another opinion. Thanks!

Back