Life Insurance Commissions Tracker

wfs

Guru
100+ Post Club
I am looking for a modern, supported system to track life insurance commissions for an agency. I've seen some solutions here, but not what I am looking for. I hate to have to build an Excel Doc or hire a programmer. Other than the basic stuff, I need something that can build pretty robust commissions logic.

For example:
  • Agents are paid a percentage of target (based on 100%).
  • Agents pay a flat dollar fee for case management per case.
  • Supervisors receive a small percentage of target (based on 100%) for the agents that they manage.
  • Agents do not receive overrides. All agents are personal producers.
  • Management receives a % of the total contract received (let's say 150%)
  • Need to be able to track Carrier Direct payments with Advances, Carrier Direct as-earned, and IMO paid as-earned monthly bonuses
  • Chargeback management
I've looked at AgencyComp, but their website gives little info, and I would prefer to be able to see something before I commit my time to a demo. I have also looked at Racing Snail - same issue and a little on the costly side anyway.

Surely there has to be something on the market that can help!

Thanks!

I am looking for a modern, supported system to track life insurance commissions for an agency. I've seen some solutions here, but not what I am looking for. I hate to have to build an Excel Doc or hire a programmer. Other than the basic stuff, I need something that can build pretty robust commissions logic.

For example:
  • Agents are paid a percentage of target (based on 100%).
  • Agents pay a flat dollar fee for case management per case.
  • Supervisors receive a small percentage of target (based on 100%) for the agents that they manage.
  • Agents do not receive overrides. All agents are personal producers.
  • Management receives a % of the total contract received (let's say 150%)
  • Need to be able to track Carrier Direct payments with Advances, Carrier Direct as-earned, and IMO paid as-earned monthly bonuses
  • Chargeback management
I've looked at AgencyComp, but their website gives little info, and I would prefer to be able to see something before I commit my time to a demo. I have also looked at Racing Snail - same issue and a little on the costly side anyway.

Surely there has to be something on the market that can help!

Thanks!
Let me know if you find something with all of that functionality. I looked a few years back and ended up hiring someone to program a spreadsheet for me.

Last edited:
This seems a little complex and a very peculiar use case for anything on the market... If you find a solution that covers above, POST the name here would love to look into it.

Having said that, I have a similar requirement from above yet you can call my needs a little extra as I wanted to include tiers 1-5 +(plus) something like above within those tiers.

@Tahoe Ray I send you some link of the system I have what you think of it?

Back