Life Insurance Purchased on Perceived Value, Not Cost: J.D. Power

Insurance Forums Staff

Guru
Sponsor
Insurance Forums Staff submitted a new article

Life Insurance Purchased on Perceived Value, Not Cost: J.D. Power
bigstock-Couples-Sign-Important-Documen-464999725.jpg

Unique brand position, complete understanding of policy become key drivers of customer satisfaction.
Continue reading the Original Article.

It would be nice if you listed the top 5 items that were considered "perceived value"
I.E. price (which you kind of addressed), convertability, cash values, guarantees, permanent coverage, company strength, just to name a few.
It would be also nice to know what percentage of people that started researching actually bought.
Those that did buy, did they reach out to an agent?
To me this article left more questions than it actually answered.

It would be nice if you listed the top 5 items that were considered "perceived value"
I.E. price (which you kind of addressed), convertability, cash values, guarantees, permanent coverage, company strength, just to name a few.
It would be also nice to know what percentage of people that started researching actually bought.
Those that did buy, did they reach out to an agent?
To me this article left more questions than it actually answered.

I have seen that alot with these pay to play entities like JD power & others. Pay to be part of it so you can use it in marketing & then sell the research data collected from consumers. But many carriers dont help write the questions or question the survey results as to how the data can be used going forward.

Back