Not interested.

Ooh I'm Scared, shaking in my Boots...Born and Raised in Compton, Ca, you wish you could Scare Me. You "People" are "Beneath" me. Literally. Ahhh. Buy some Leads and get a Job. Im not a Key Warrior. This Forum seems like YouTube or something. You people should be Removed from this Forum. I'm going to tell yo no selling self too to Stop Texting me and Replying as well because its Harassment. If you do it Again, I'll be Reporting you as well. Get a Job or Buy some Leads. Talk about some Insurance. Sad.
:twitchy::laugh::twitchy:

You8 can't be for real....Hahaha

Ooh I'm Scared, shaking in my Boots...Born and Raised in Compton, Ca

1707109072476.png

you wish you could Scare Me. You "People" are "Beneath" me. Literally. Ahhh. Buy some Leads and get a Job. Im not a Key Warrior. This Forum seems like YouTube or something. You people should be Removed from this Forum. I'm going to tell yo no selling self too to Stop Texting me and Replying as well because its Harassment. If you do it Again, I'll be Reporting you as well. Get a Job or Buy some Leads. Talk about some Insurance. Sad.

Why do you some Words in Capitals as If for Emphasis? Because that's Not the Way that the English Language works.

I'm reporting you for improper capitalization. If you do it Again, I'll be reporting you Again.

Get a Job or Buy some Leads. You're not even an Example. This Forum must be for Likes or something because it sure isn't abour Life Insurance. Nothing but a bunch of Keyboard Warriors here. Not one mention of Life Insurance. Just here for the Likes. Sad. Wonder do you even have a License. I'll be Praying for you. Glad my Parents raised me Right and I have Respect for myself. Shameful and you call yourself a Professional. What an Example you are. Sad.
I'm gonna tell your momma on you. :realmad:

...Born and Raised in Compton, Ca, you wish you could Scare Me. You "People" are "Beneath" me. Literally. Ahhh.

Oops, sorry king.
Umm, can't speak for the others, but I am beneath no man. Hommie don't play on that team. Not judging you, you be you. Compton, ooooh ....

Look man, I suggest you reset. Many people come across differently online than in person. You came here to ask for help in forming a group of FE agents. Agents in general are meat eaters, we hunt to eat. FE only agents hunt in rougher grounds than some others. These agents mostly are not soft frail agents.

Oops, sorry king.
Umm, can't speak for the others, but I am beneath no man. Hommie don't play on that team. Not judging you, you be you. Compton, ooooh ....

Look man, I suggest you reset. Many people come across differently online than in person. You came here to ask for help in forming a group of FE agents. Agents in general are meat eaters, we hunt to eat. FE only agents hunt in rougher grounds than some others. These agents mostly are not soft frail agents.
Hey...he demanded nicely that you not communicate with him. Do you want him( assumption on my part) to report you? :policeman:

Hmmm... I can't see any more of his post replies. Interesting. He must've blocked me.

Wait... I just assumed his gender too. I wonder how else he'll get offended here?
I think he left. This is his last post...he edited his original post. I miss him already. :fibs:

sairest1

New Member​

I'm done here

Last edited: Yesterday at 3:12 PM

I think he has deleted most of his posts. He still has five listed in the forum database.

1707151496616.png

You're Ignored but still Commenting. Smh. I can't even see what you said. I feel so Sorry for you. I'm sure it's an Unrelated "Insurance" response. Must be a Bot. Nothing about "Insurance." How much are you getting paid to comment here? You're bringing the Value down for real "Business Minded" people.

He just posted this one, but how long will it remain before he deletes it?

It does make one wonder why he cares so much about a bunch of old semi-retired and semi-retarded insurance agents have to say.

I would guess he didn't spend any time at all browsing through the forum before he decided to post. Had he done so, I think his interactions here would have been more fun and positive.

I like the example of Frank Bettger from How I Raised Myself from Failure to Success in Selling and how he'd research his prospects the best he could before he called on them. Always better to go in with some foreknowledge than just winging it and expecting the prospect to just open his checkbook for you.

Back