Life insurance

OKBut there was no reason to insinuate that I'm an ***. Face it, everyone on this board already believes that I am one... so why beat a dead horse!:biggrin:

Al
Come on Al. There are new people joining all the time.:D

(I used a smilie so no one could take offense).

Rick

I rather doubt that. You are just looking for a fight. I'm happy in how I run my little life biz... and for some strange reason you can't deal with that.

What does it matter HOW they have helped me? I feel that I've been helped. But you feel that I've been "taken." Well, that's fine. Feel the way you want... but give me the same courtesy.

I don't want the debate of whether or not I'm "doing it" right or not. And I don't want to debate whether my clients are being "cheated" or not getting good service. I do my best not to speculate on how others should run their practice, I would advise you to do the same.

I'm not asking you or anyone else to do as I do. Do what you freakin' want. I don't care. But please do me the favor and get off your high-horse and accept the fact that none of us are as smart as you are, none of us will ever be as smart as you are... and that there is nothing you can do to change that! :yes:

Why can't we all just get along here? Why do so many people here believe that only THEY own the "holy grail" of selling insurance? May I suggest that some of you dial-down your ego a bit? It will make for a better board... and a more enjoyable experience for the rest of us.

Thank you.

Elvis has left the building.

Al

Whom said anything about any client being cheated? Now Blue was able to clearly state why he likes his GA, I was just axing!:D Personally, I never dealt with a GA that I thought brought much to the table. Of course outside of the override they get but, I don't expect to see that on the table any time soon.

James,
PM me and I will give you the name of the GA I use. Talk to them, I've used many brokerage firms in the past, these guys are like family, go way beyond most. Of course one must place business with them. I have found it hard to get max commission with everyone when you go direct, they help my business.

I'm wondering how I insulted Al? First off I figured I did, something I guess I'm good at. Yet, I go back and reread my comments and, I really don't see how I did but, yet though Al feels insulted?

Okay let me stipulate something here, there are "VERY" few good GA's, in fact I refer to them as the underbelly of Insurance. If any one feels insulted by that I'm not sorry!

If any one here is new and trying to break into life sales, stay away from such things as "Buy/Sell", Key Man, etc etc....

Do sell, Death Benefit! Learn why and how WL works, find out what Term really means and, whatever you do, to not fall for the UL is a cheap replacement for WL!

Once you can sell the DB effectively and, understand how WL really works you are then likely to understand how to effectively sell the more advance strategies of life insurance.

Par WL and Term and the DB is the foundation of all Life Insurance, everything else are like chords in music. If you don't know the individual notes how in the hell are you gonna put together a Chord? Okay, you have people like Paul McCartney that never learn how to read music on a sheet, yet was able to be a Icon of music, if you feel that you are a Paul McCartney of insurance go for it but, there is "Very" few Paul McCartney's running around!

Back