Lincoln Heritage, DIG, Senior Life Services For FEX

NYguy

Hi, anyone have experience with these agencies for telesales FEX? Im looking for free leads, good training and reasonable contracts. I am open to any others as well.

Lincoln Heritage
DIG
Senior Life Services

My experience with those is there are few companies easier for in-home agents to replace than SL and LH. I love them. And remember, nothing is more expensive than "free."

Hi, anyone have experience with these agencies for telesales FEX? Im looking for free leads, good training and reasonable contracts. I am open to any others as well.

Lincoln Heritage
DIG
Senior Life Services

DIG is trustworthy and straight forward from my experience working with David Duford. However I've never done their career/captive route in any way.

My experience with those is there are few companies easier for in-home agents to replace than SL and LH. I love them. And remember, nothing is more expensive than "free."
SL (Sr Life Ins. Co., Thomasville, GA) is not SLS (Senior Life Services, Vero Beach, FL). You did know that right?

SL (Sr Life Ins. Co., Thomasville, GA) is not SLS (Senior Life Services, Vero Beach, FL). You did know that right?
How does it feel Greg ? Everyone and their mother selling telesales now . Army’s of 10’s of 1000’s of agents selling over the phone now .With so many fighting over the same people there’s got to be a ton of replacent going on . No question the door knocking face to face fe guy is far fa fewer than even 5 yrs ago .I bet you overall direct mail vol is down 70% overall from 7 yrs ago . Direct mail still works great for me but many agents can’t afford $45-$60 a lead .

How does it feel Greg ? Everyone and their mother selling telesales now . Army’s of 10’s of 1000’s of agents selling over the phone now .With so many fighting over the same people there’s got to be a ton of replacent going on . No question the door knocking face to face fe guy is far fa fewer than even 5 yrs ago .I bet you overall direct mail vol is down 70% overall from 7 yrs ago . Direct mail still works great for me but many agents can’t afford $45-$60 a lead .
Not sure why you direct this question to me but it feels fine to me. Come on in....the water's warm.

_10 years ago I was up here promoting FE telesales and everyone was saying it was a failed business model, no one would buy over the phone, persistency would be horrible, and other such gibberish. Now, as you said up above, everyone and their mother is doing telesales now. Imagine that...lol.

_Replacement via telesales is a difficult process when compared to face to face. So not many telesales agents are doing replacements.

_Much larger pool of agents to recruit from. Telesales is the new thing and a lot of agents are excited about the thought of selling over the phone from home, rather than driving around and finding their prospects are not home, or not at home for their set appointment.

_We use live transfers generated by TV commercials (expensive) and social media sources (much lower price), and they're never generated by some overseas call center. With live transfers we're talking to leads just 30-45 sec old. Best FE high intent leads in America that I've ever worked, and thats since 1999.

_With live transfers we don't have to call people over and over just to hear "we already took care of it", "we changed our mind", and other such nonsense. You need the thick skin of an elephant to take this kind of abuse every week. Who wants a career doing that? We also enjoy 100% contact rate with our leads so the ROI is higher than anywhere else.

_Our live TV transfers are higher income than the typical DM lead (because those mailings target incomes of $50k and less). People above $50k annual incomes can respond to our commercials. They would never have received a DM piece to respond to. For some reason very few low income people respond to the TV commercials, and this makes our average telesales premium higher than face 2 face sales. This also makes our persistency higher which equates to more income for our agents.

_When we talk with a live transfer via telesales we have much more credibility and trust since they called us. If we were calling them we would have lower trust and credibility.

_As far as DM we have fixed price DM at $31, $41, and $53, price depends on the area an agent wants to have dropped.

Here's the universal rule: None of the different telesales platforms work unless the agent works. It's just that some telesales operations are better than others.

Last edited:

Lincoln Heritage
DIG
Senior Life Services
I think DIG is awesome =).

Make sure to check out the case studies we have below the FAQ videos here: [EXTERNAL LINK] - The DIG Agency! | Recruiting Agents To Become Top Producers In Final Expense! - The DIG Agency! - scroll down and you'll see them.

There's also 200+ testimonials from happy agents here: [EXTERNAL LINK] - Testimonials - The DIG Agency!

If you'd like, I can also get you an agent or two to reach out to answer your questions. Let me know, and thank you for the interest.

Back