Lincoln Heritage

I concur with your thoughts on Lincoln Heritage and your experiences. I too have been sending business to Lincoln Heritage for a long time. I have used other carriers, but in large measure it is getting more and more difficult to do as their customer service has deteriorated to great depths. Lincoln Heritage has the best customer service of all final expense carriers in my opinion. The price may be a bit higher, but price is way overrated with many agents on this forum. The old saying that you get exactly what you pay for is true.
All you do is use carriers that have an instant decision e-app or phone app... when using carriers like that I never need to call in...

I am not a fan... had one to many people tell me one thing and do another when it came to my brief non-captive time selling for LH. I will admit though, at the time, some 5 to 7 years ago, they had very good customer service and you could almost always reach someone when you needed to.

My biggest concern with all the companies I write with is... agent services. If you won't treat an agent of your company with proper respect and prompt service... you won't treat your clients well either... and you don't need me as an agent.

For an insurance company to have good service it’s nice, but is it really needed? The way I see it is no one will ever service my customer better than me. I tell my customers to only call me, never the company and I give my clients a parting gift with my contact Information. All get business card, pen, magnet then I email their give them a coffee mug, a deck of cards, or a note pad. This is so hey are reminded to call me first.

I have heard good and bad things about these guy, In my market they are advertising for agents all the time.

Reading every post and review about them is seems like really if you like the best of both worlds being an "Employee that makes there own schedule" then they are a good match, but if you are someone who is "Independent" and wants to do all there own stuff then they are not a good fit.

I mean they are a Captive agency which has it's benefits. But has it's disadvantages as well.

If you ever come acoss a LH agent, drop what yer doing and following him and take notes... you'll add another $1,000 to your weekly production... It's the best lead you'll ever get-

If you ever come acoss a LH agent, drop what yer doing and following him and take notes... you'll add another $1,000 to your weekly production... It's the best lead you'll ever get-

Wow! From what I have seen You might the 2nd person who has not said anything horrible on this forum about LH, and the other person had a neutral opinion, so your are the first positive one I have seen.

Wow! From what I have seen You might the 2nd person who has not said anything horrible on this forum about LH, and the other person had a neutral opinion, so your are the first positive one I have seen.

You misunderstood him lol. He’s saying to follow them around and replace all their biz.

Like I always wished more Lincoln agents would sell in my area. Easiest replacements in the biz. Though I’ve never run into a Senior Life policy up here in Indiana :/

Back