Lincoln National Chargeback Policy Updated

tlmarketing

Guru
100+ Post Club
fyi -

Saw this nice letter from Lincoln coming out today where they will now be charging you back through month 18 on your business. Maybe making their rates more competitive would be a smarter option.

Attachments

• Lincoln Chargeback Update.pdf
    164 KB · Views: 40
fyi -

Saw this nice letter from Lincoln coming out today where they will now be charging you back through month 18 on your business. Maybe making their rates more competitive would be a smarter option.

Nice:no: I have never thought of LFG being big term players. If they are having lapse issues I wonder where they are getting the majority of that business?
While I use them primarily for GUL, all my business with them is larger face amounts so that could be painful.

Nice:no: I have never thought of LFG being big term players. If they are having lapse issues I wonder where they are getting the majority of that business?
While I use them primarily for GUL, all my business with them is larger face amounts so that could be painful.

I would have hesitated to write them with their current CB policy. If the policy lapses in months 1-6, they CB 100%. I am an old guy that is used to being paid on earned premium and if the company does not refund the premium then it is earned.

I would have hesitated to write them with their current CB policy. If the policy lapses in months 1-6, they CB 100%. I am an old guy that is used to being paid on earned premium and if the company does not refund the premium then it is earned.

The lowest household annual income of my LFG cases is pretty good. So I was not too worried about that.

Weres the letter I haven't seen it?Is this 18 month chargeback on term or Gul? What is there current chargeback policy on term and Gul?Thats all bs. If I'm on as earned then there should be no chargeback.

Last edited:
Back