Lincoln National Life

You are making a lot of assumptions about the OP, which you have no clue if they are correct or incorrect.

What if he has term quote software, but no upline for LFG?
He could have shopped the hell out of this client and found exactly what the client needs. And you can find UW guides for carriers with a simple google search.

Nothing wrong with wanting to get paid as much comp as possible on the product that best suits your clients needs. If he can get 120% with lfg instead of 100% with other uplines... why wouldnt he want to do that??

People ask specific questions for specific reasons. Not everyone is coming on here needing others to figure every single thing out for them. Sometimes they have everything except the 1 question they are asking.

Instead of making assumptions. Why not ASK if he has done any of that?? Or ASK WHY he decided on LFG?

I misinterpreted the original question. My mind immediately went to him wanting to know what carrier was going to pay better commissions and that is how he was going to be making his decision on what product to sell. I didn't realize that he was asking which organization to place the business through. That's my bad.

Back