LinkedIn

Bill, it looks like your pedophile counseling is not working. Sorry to hear that. I had hoped you had put that behind you.

I'm on linkedin too with my real name of course...Natalie Harper. This is a good forum. And to think, I almost did not sign up because it looked so generic. Happy I did though. I do feel the support.

There is absolutely nothing generic about this forum. You can get good advice, have a few laughs (which we all need from time to time) as well as taken to task if you try to BS folks.

So Natalie Harper is your real name? Have you ever talked to the Gov. about a Senate position?

Bill, I was only joking too.

Actually, I "talk" to your daughter quite often. You would be surprised what she says about you.

There is absolutely nothing generic about this forum. You can get good advice, have a few laughs (which we all need from time to time) as well as taken to task if you try to BS folks.

So Natalie Harper is your real name? Have you ever talked to the Gov. about a Senate position?

Reading comprehension, I said the forum looked generic. I appreciate the site's content as I shared it is a good forum.

Don't get me thinking about the stench around our guv.

LinkedIn, Facebook and MySpace are all great sources for building relationships and adding to your clients. I have been very lucky in LinkedIn join groups and answering questions.

As long as people remember that you can't spam the heck out of everyone then the Social Media stuff works great for "word of mouth" marketing.

A friend is a Social Media Strategist that I work with to get the most out of my social marketing efforts. The bottomline line is to treat people with the same respect online as you would offline.

Twitter has been pretty good so far also. At first I thought it was silly but after I got a lead from it my opinion changed pretty fast!

Give it a try. @annuitymaven

Chris

Back