Listen to an AI qualify an insurance lead in real time

I believe this will continue to improve. I think they will start to listen to inflections in our voice, and I doubt will be able to detect sarcasm right way, will learn.

That might be a few years off...but Wendy's testing ordering at a drive thru, and it performing well from what I can tell....let's me know we arent far off if someone actually puts some money behind something like this.

Actually for transferring calls thats awesome . It’s better than a phillpino direct transfer . And that can do that 15 hrs a day and never having any emotions and just transfer you the interested ones . Of course you can tell it’s not a live person but I’m very impressed . Just think how good that will be in 5 yrs .

Nah, not creepy compared to this
Ew! with John Cena

I believe this will continue to improve. I think they will start to listen to inflections in our voice, and I doubt will be able to detect sarcasm right way, will learn.

That might be a few years off...but Wendy's testing ordering at a drive thru, and it performing well from what I can tell....let's me know we arent far off if someone actually puts some money behind something like this.

That's unlikely.

AI, no matter what, is still a machine. Think of Data from Star Trek. It won't have the emotional intelligence to understand nuanced jokes or sarcasm.

It will be able to understand that loud tends to mean upset or excited. They'll understand things in context... but like humans they won't understand historical, cultural, or social factors.

For example, I'm really dry. People have a difficult time knowing when I'm joking or serious sometimes. AI isn't going to be able to distinguish that either.

Now, because of context, an obvious joke is going to be understood.

Back