ListShack problem

Josh has been dealing with some personal issues, and has asked me to jump in and get things rolling again on ListShackPro.com. I expect to have the site back up and working correctly by October 31. The new platform will also allow me to build some new features for the site.

I'll be sending out an email update tomorrow with some more details to all our existing users. Very sorry for all those that have been having problems... working as fast as I can to get them resolved.

Well its Nov 7th and it is not up and working. I shockingly haven't received any response from you order anyone with LS.

Well its Nov 7th and it is not up and working. I shockingly haven't received any response from you order anyone with LS.

Hi Kelly, I'm very sorry that you've missed our emails and messages. We released the new interface of the site on October 31, as promised, and we're on top of all of our recent phone calls and emails. Please send me an email directly at [email protected], and I'll respond as soon as I can.

The new interface is up at List Shack Pro | Unlimited Sales Leads (www dot listshack dot support). You can login there with your existing username and password. We'll have that site up on on the listshack pro domain over the weekend or Monday.

Hi Kelly, I'm very sorry that you've missed our emails and messages. We released the new interface of the site on October 31, as promised, and we're on top of all of our recent phone calls and emails. Please send me an email directly at [email protected], and I'll respond as soon as I can.

The new interface is up at List Shack Pro | Unlimited Sales Leads (www dot listshack dot support). You can login there with your existing username and password. We'll have that site up on on the listshack pro domain over the weekend or Monday.

I would just like you to stop charging my card at this point. The leads have been horribly outdated. Havent logged in to your site in weeks.

I would just like you to stop charging my card at this point. The leads have been horribly outdated. Havent logged in to your site in weeks.
I'd just call my cc company and dispute the charges. Go back and read this with an unbiased eye. This guy just reeks of being a shyster. Anyone who buys from them at this point kind of deserves what they get. Dude's driving a black van handing out candy to little kids. The entire company has lost all credibility and have done nothing to reestablish any.

I did receive that email on 10/31 and replied to the help email asking for a refund for the months you were not operating but still charging. The email bounced back. What is wrong with you?

I have emailed multiple times and never got a response. I have emailed this new email you supplied and still havent gotten a response. Also my name is Keith not Kelly

I have emailed multiple times and never got a response. I have emailed this new email you supplied and still havent gotten a response. Also my name is Keith not Kelly
Sounds like Josh is stringing you along hoping to get some more money from you...thinking he'll make you whole. Wants you to pour good money after bad. :skeptical:

Last edited:
I use list shack but when I type in zip codes and try to download, nothing comes up. After reading the comments on this thread I might be looking elsewhere for T65’s. :yes::fibs:

Matter of fact they charge me $50 a month on the 15th of each month. I’d prefer to just cancel ASAP and move on.

Back