ListShackPro down for the count?

I’m definitely not offshore but maybe BAC uses offshore people.

Confused why Josh’s company doesn’t return calls or emails.

Oh no wasn’t implying that. It’s a lead vendor who moved out there and started a call center. I assume he uses/used Josh for data.

Guilty...I too had the idea to sign up for one month then cancel...website gone; lady who took information yesterday no longer exists...actually their contact number no longer exist. Called Capitol One...
"Warning: Potential Security Risk Ahead

Firefox detected an issue and did not continue to listshackpro.com. The website is either misconfigured or your computer clock is set to the wrong time.

It’s likely the website’s certificate is expired, which prevents Firefox from connecting securely. If you visit this site, attackers could try to steal information like your passwords, emails, or credit card details.

What can you do about it?

Your computer clock is set to Wednesday, August 07, 2019. Make sure your computer is set to the correct date, time, and time zone in your system settings, and then refresh listshackpro.com.

If your clock is already set to the right time, the website is likely misconfigured, and there is nothing you can do to resolve the issue. You can notify the website’s administrator about the problem.

Learn more…

Report errors like this to help Mozilla identify and block malicious sites"

Try sending a PM to Josh.I haven't used them in a while but He was always responsive when I did.
I have called multiple times, emailed the company, emailed Josh, etc... I’ve exhausted that part of it. The company has taken $750 from me without approval and working with my bank and looking at other options since it seems to not be legit. I called again today and the same spiel. What’s your name? What’s your number? They’ll call you back.

Today?
Yes

Repeat next day. No one returning any call or message. And they pulled money last week - and get this when I attempted to log in (discovering all this much too late) I have no active account that was able to even see whatever it I am being charged for.

Run as fast as you can from this company.

I tried them last month for a tm list for Florida.
Over 40% of their numbers were wrong person or disconnected. Data very old
I did contact them and they did issue credit but it sounds like theyve thrown in the tiwel.

Back