Loaded Question I know, but recommendations on IMO/FMO offering highest commissions.

JohnH

Everyone has an opinion, but I'm looking for a new opportunity and just wondered if there's any highly recommended companies anyone would like to make, based on personal experience. (((Specifically in the FE & Medicare areas)))

Everyone has an opinion, but I'm looking for a new opportunity and just wondered if there's any highly recommended companies anyone would like to make, based on personal experience. (((Specifically in the FE & Medicare areas)))
In Medicare advantage and PDP, it comes down to soft money - mainly marketing cash. Which may or may not be allowed in the long run. Probably not. Your commissions should be the same with any FMO that’s legit.

If you’re a large outfit, you can get some of the override.

Your commissions should be the same with any FMO that’s legit.
100% agree with this. Some of it also depends on your negotiating skills. If you write enough business to be offered marketing dollars, override, or both, you can probably shop around. But make sure you ask about more than the money.

There is a big difference in FMO's that are investing in you or just "buying" your appointments

Back