Looking For A New Website

I just got done building my website. Insurance Forums isn't letting me post the url but if you would like to look at it, google "convenience store insurance memphis tn" I should be the first listing (rbimemphis). I just started working on my SEO and I already rank #1 on the first page for convenience store insurance Memphis". I'm already on the 2nd page for "restaurant insurance Memphis" and I started SEO about 2 weeks ago. We're starting to outrank a bunch of larger agencies in town on a lot of keywords and I'm a 1 man shop. I sure don't look like a 1 man shop online though:):D

You may be laughing but your site is horribly slow to load...in fact, one time, after well over a minute, it went to:

This page can’t be displayed

•Make sure the web address http://rbimemphis.com is correct.
•Look for the page with your search engine.
•Refresh the page in a few minutes.

EDIT: Seems to be loading fine now.

Yeah, I need to remove a few unnecessary plugins that are slowing it down. Google ranks my website a 96/100 for user experience though.

It's a pretty darn good though, isn't it pcbinsurance?

There are a lot of things going on in the background that you can't see like my policy holders can upload videos to our website with their cell phone so we have an inventory video or claim video and a gillion other things that I can't share in a public forum.

Last edited:
Yeah, I need to remove a few unnecessary plugins that are slowing it down. Google ranks my website a 96/100 for user experience though.

It's a pretty darn good though, isn't it pcbinsurance?

There are a lot of things going on in the background that you can't see like my policy holders can upload videos to our website with their cell phone so we have an inventory video or claim video and a gillion other things that I can't share in a public forum.

I like it, its clean and efficient. Who designed it for you if you dont mind sharing. I need a site just dont want to pay for hosting through someone else as I already have it.

Thank you. My friends and I designed and built it ourselves from the ground up (no template or anything which is what all the companies that build "insurance websites" use).

I can build you one too if you'd like. PM me and we'll talk.

I just got done building my website. Insurance Forums isn't letting me post the url but if you would like to look at it, google "convenience store insurance memphis tn" I should be the first listing (rbimemphis). I just started working on my SEO and I already rank #1 on the first page for convenience store insurance Memphis". I'm already on the 2nd page for "restaurant insurance Memphis" and I started SEO about 2 weeks ago. We're starting to outrank a bunch of larger agencies in town on a lot of keywords and I'm a 1 man shop. I sure don't look like a 1 man shop online though:):D

What you are using to build this web site? Any platform, any company specialized for it? I am in a search for a new option. Thanks.

----------

What you are using to build this web site? Any platform, any company specialized for it? I am in a search for a new option. Thanks.

Excuse me, I found the answer.

Back