Looking For A New Website

Hello,

I am currently going through a bit of a restructure for my agency. We are adding a DBA, getting a new logo, and also a new website after we have the new name.

I currently have a website setup through a company that specializes in insurance agency websites however I recently stumbled upon an agencies website that I really liked.

Annapolis Insurance Agency | Homeowners and Business Insurance

I was wondering if some one can point me in the right direction for getting a website just like this? Approximately how much would something like this cost?

Thanks!

I am currently having a website built by proweaver.com. I am very pleased with the progress and will go live with it at some point. Proweaver is in the Phillipines and works much cheaper that US website designers.

Every call I've ever made, or email I have ever sent, has been answered quickly. I have actually enjoyed the process with them.

I looked at proweaver.com and have liked what I have seen on their website. Is your website from them online yet so we can view it? What is the ur? Do you know if they have the ability to integrate a quote engine into their sites? I am looking to integrate an on exchange and off exchange health insurance quote engine into a new website. Anyone have any other suggestions?

Larry

I am currently having a website built by proweaver.com. I am very pleased with the progress and will go live with it at some point. Proweaver is in the Phillipines and works much cheaper that US website designers.

Every call I've ever made, or email I have ever sent, has been answered quickly. I have actually enjoyed the process with them.

That's interesting to hear. For a while, I used to have this negative view of working with companies outside of the US. I was brainwashed into believing America is true quality but from my personal experience I've recieved better quality work, higher attention to detail, and bend over backwards service from using foreign companies.

I feel like companies here are about money first service second or are all talk no walk.

Entitlement and incompetence run rampant with the US companies I've worked with... What happened to us America... we've changed :/

as a former sales rep in websites and SEO - here is my 2 cents:
do not pay someone else an overcharged price for something you can own and do yourself.
empower yourself -
go to godaddy and click opn the website builder the business plan
pay $4.99 per month

get a free domain get free business email get responsive site so it looks good on mobile phone
point and click - choose template - add trending content -
there is no coding - all point and click - you own it you host it

very important - a paid web designer service can take down your business in a flash
pm me if you want an EMD (exact match domain) name - geotartget it for your location and take my long tail keywords i will find for your needs - i have software that will do this quickly -

my charge = $0.00... it is called 'pay-it-forward'. the end~

I went this route, I also don't think the business plan is really worth it to be honest. Right now I am needing some help in my meta tags and html code for the form collection, (I'd like more info than just a few lines, more like an entire client info sheet.) Any comments and ideas would be appreciated. My website is www.citywideaz.net

Last edited:
I went this route, I also don't think the business plan is really worth it to be honest. Right now I am needing some help in my meta tags and html code for the form collection, (I'd like more info than just a few lines, more like an entire client info sheet.) Any comments and ideas would be appreciated. My website is Home

I would change your site over to Wordpress and just use plugins to customize any content forms. Done correctly it will rank better too if it's on WP (Despite what some people on this forum say and I don't really care. I'll out rank anyone using WP sites. :twitchy:)

for the people that would rather sell insurance, than focus on the website side of things... Going with somebody insurance specific that has content and etc.. is a nice feature.

Here at ITC we can help you create a site that looks, feels, and works the way you want it.

Check us out Insurance Websites, Templates & Designs[/url]

Let me know if there is anything I can answer
anwser for you.

Do you provide an option that doesn't include hosting. I have my own just need site done.

as a former sales rep in websites and SEO - here is my 2 cents:
do not pay someone else an overcharged price for something you can own and do yourself.
empower yourself -
go to godaddy and click opn the website builder the business plan
pay $4.99 per month

get a free domain get free business email get responsive site so it looks good on mobile phone
point and click - choose template - add trending content -
there is no coding - all point and click - you own it you host it

very important - a paid web designer service can take down your business in a flash
pm me if you want an EMD (exact match domain) name - geotartget it for your location and take my long tail keywords i will find for your needs - i have software that will do this quickly -

my charge = $0.00... it is called 'pay-it-forward'. the end~

Love the ideas. I think if you are willing to spend a few evenings of your time. You can build your own from scratch using godaddy's templates.As a new agent on a tight budget, I really appreciate your advice. Will follow thru on it; Thank You!! ;)

Back