Looking for Carrier that Would Insure a Mental Disorder

I have a young Female age 25 that is mentally retarded close to maxing out Ht/Wt charts for a 5'2" Female, Father has legal guardianship. 3rd grade metal capacity.

Anyone that has a suggested Carrier that would insure $25-100k would be appreciated.

the only one off top of my head is Columbian for $10K.

I have another company that may go up to 20K....I'll message you the information if they can.

I would try Lincoln Heritage. They're not the cheapest, but they ask the fewest health questions... I've gotten people covered 1st day with various health conditions. They issue pretty quickly and have good customer service.

I would try Lincoln Heritage. They're not the cheapest, but they ask the fewest health questions... I've gotten people covered 1st day with various health conditions. They issue pretty quickly and have good customer service.

Welcome to the forum.

I have a young Female age 25 that is mentally retarded close to maxing out Ht/Wt charts for a 5'2" Female, Father has legal guardianship. 3rd grade metal capacity.

Anyone that has a suggested Carrier that would insure $25-100k would be appreciated.

Shouldn't your upline be helping you with this? ;)

Back