Looking For Feedback On Matt Mungia Aka "Spur City"

Mungia VOL 1

Matt at one time called me the dud and I called him spud city. We ironed out our differences in an effort to bring balance to an overtly fake group of FE hooligans. This was 2002. After we began working together I began to notice that he had a glaring addiction, one in clear sight but easy to overlook when you are in that lifestyle. We would go out and close appointment after appointment until our pens burned with exhaustion. Admirable premium was being written every single day. Unfortunately, it was when the night came that I saw the real Mungia make his appearance. While a normal FE agent cracks open a few cold ones and falls asleep to fox news Mungia is out on the riverwalk with one thing in mind, to find his next victim. You see, Matt has something deep inside of him that requires his attention, comparable to a normal human needing to sleep or breathe. It would begin with one or two modelo's lowering his inhibition and would end with 2 or 3 don julio shots and that my friend is where Matt really began to excel.

mexican-wrestling-9-622x415.jpg

He could no longer hold back. The nearest able bodied man became his next target.

10494000-mexican-wrestling-mask-silver-fighter-with-aggresive-gesture-isolated-on-black.jpg

He would explode with rage.

giphy.gif

Children were not even safe.

I have more stories about matt's crazy antics and if you want to be apart of an imo like that you may produce but take caution when out on the riverwalk.

Hey man c'mon,don't hijack hijacking my thread.The door knocking preference is worn out on this forum. To each his own.

I'm trying to learn about Matt,his agency.

Instead of getting pm's about my questions,I want guys to come on this thread and post,get it out here,nothing more nothing less.

Hey man c'mon,don't hijack hijacking my thread.The door knocking preference is worn out on this forum. To each his own.

I'm trying to learn about Matt,his agency.

Instead of getting pm's about my questions,I want guys to come on this thread and post,get it out here,nothing more nothing less.

Hijacking? Last week you said this in your list:

"4.Someone who understands that door knocking is the way to get in front of FE buyers."

Figured it was important to you. Good luck.... to whoever lands you.

Mungia VOL 1

Matt at one time called me the dud and I called him spud city. We ironed out our differences in an effort to bring balance to an overtly fake group of FE hooligans. This was 2002. After we began working together I began to notice that he had a glaring addiction, one in clear sight but easy to overlook when you are in that lifestyle. We would go out and close appointment after appointment until our pens burned with exhaustion. Admirable premium was being written every single day. Unfortunately, it was when the night came that I saw the real Mungia make his appearance. While a normal FE agent cracks open a few cold ones and falls asleep to fox news Mungia is out on the riverwalk with one thing in mind, to find his next victim. You see, Matt has something deep inside of him that requires his attention, comparable to a normal human needing to sleep or breathe. It would begin with one or two modelo's lowering his inhibition and would end with 2 or 3 don julio shots and that my friend is where Matt really began to excel.

mexican-wrestling-9-622x415.jpg

He could no longer hold back. The nearest able bodied man became his next target.

10494000-mexican-wrestling-mask-silver-fighter-with-aggresive-gesture-isolated-on-black.jpg

He would explode with rage.

giphy.gif

Children were not even safe.

I have more stories about matt's crazy antics and if you want to be apart of an imo like that you may produce but take caution when out on the riverwalk.
Ok Dude, you're the one that'll keep me laughing tonight. I damned near choked to death!!!:twitchy::laugh::twitchy:

Is that a little green monkey flying through the air? :laugh:

Latest posts

Back