LTC Financial Partners

"T-score = -3.9 ===> Genworth
Two big deals this year......and no where else to turn."
Yankee, I'm at a loss as what you you mean by
those statements. Can you enlighten me? I'm a little slow today.

Bill,
What Yankee is trying to say is that he has severe osteoporosis and while playing baby baseball, he hit a ball off the 'T' and it landed 3.9" behind home plate. (That's Big Deal #1)

And, his osteoporosis is so bad, he's unable to turn his body.
(That's Big Deal #2)

I think that's what he's trying to say, but I'm not sure.

(Did I get it right Herman?)

"T-score = -3.9 ===> Genworth

Two big deals this year......and no where else to turn."

Yankee, I'm at a loss as what you you mean by those statements. Can you enlighten me? I'm a little slow today.:twitchy:
Thanks,
Bill

What I meant was I had no choice on two great policies but to go to GNW since the client had a T-score of -3.8/-3.9. No other carrier would touch an osteoporosis score that bad. Its just an example of LTCFP having to use GNW or get the lady denied coverage.

I assumed everyone was a T-score expert for LTC underwriting. Arthur obviously knows its right up there with rbi, era, and slugging percentage...all crucial for LTC coverage. :laugh:

Sorry for any poor wording on my part.

Thanks. Good info. I'm very surprised for GW to be more accepting than anyone else. I found them to be the opposite in many cases.

I was involved for 2 year 2007 - 2009. The leads were pretty much of a scam. They would reuse them over and over selling them to different agents. You never saw a mail reply but they were posted to a website so the same lead could be used over and over. They also had control to give the "good" or "better" leads to a particular agent who the state sales manager could pick out. Terrible experience.

@bestratesins

This is incorrect.

Leads paid for by an agent are exclusive to that agent.

Your claim does not make sense, as multiple agents from the same company calling the same person would be inefficient and would anger the potential client...resulting in lost sales.

LTCFP also offers company paid leads. However, if an agent doesn't work the lead within a set time-frame, then the lead is pulled back and redistributed to someone who will.

the real issue is who pays the agent?

does the agent get paid directly from the insurance companies or does the agent get paid by LTCFP?

@bestratesins

This is incorrect.

Leads paid for by an agent are exclusive to that agent.

How does the agent know this for sure when you have access to the lead information?

Your claim does not make sense, as multiple agents from the same company calling the same person would be inefficient and would anger the potential client...resulting in lost sales.

It is done at certain places, especially certain ones I know. Of course it is very un ethical to say the least. I would NOT want anyone to have access my lead information.

The theory is if one doesn't close the other agent might. The company benefits as there is more chance for sales.

LTCFP also offers company paid leads. However, if an agent doesn't work the lead within a set time-frame, then the lead is pulled back and redistributed to someone who will.

What is the time frame?

Also, why don't you offer Genworth again?

You training is now free, why?

Last edited:
What is the time frame?

Also, why don't you offer Genworth again?

You training is now free, why?

the real issue is who writes the checks for the commissions.

is the agent getting a check from the carrier for each policy written? or is the agent getting a check from LTCFP?

It's not good to be paid by the agency instead of from the insurance company.

Insurance companies rarely go out of business.
And immediate vesting is a beautiful thing.

:biggrin:

the real issue is who writes the checks for the commissions.

is the agent getting a check from the carrier for each policy written? or is the agent getting a check from LTCFP?

It's not good to be paid by the agency instead of from the insurance company.

Insurance companies rarely go out of business.
And immediate vesting is a beautiful thing.

:biggrin:

I am curious about this too. If they get it from LTCFP, I'd say "Run Forrest, Run!"

"company paid leads", now that made me laugh.

Last edited:
Back