LTC Financial Partners

I am curious about this too. If they get it from LTCFP, I'd say "Run Forrest, Run!"

"company paid leads", now that made me laugh.

When Long Term Preferred Care went out of business there were a ton of agents who lost all of their renewals.

:no: :no: :no:

Genworth will have to drop dead before it provides a contract to LTCFP, that is why.

You mean its not because Genworth does not meet their high standards or something like that?

I sure would like it if they were straightforward about it.

You mean its not because Genworth does not meet their high standards or something like that?

I sure would like it if they were straightforward about it.

they sell medamerica.

if they don't sell gnw because of "their standards" on what standard is medamerica better than gnw?

ltcfp is not the power they once were.

I keep on getting email blasted by this LTC Financial Partners, ...I am guessing they work like a captive agency, take your renewals, "offer free leads"...vesting after you sold your soul type of thing...blah blah blah....

run run , mail dumped into spam folder

;)

I THINK i SPOKE TO THOSE GUYS MANY MOONS AGO AND IT DIDN'T SMELL RIGHT THEN !! i'M SURE WITH TIME IT HASN'T IMPROVED ANY???

Last time I remember they wanted $1500 up front for their "training" and that included your flight, hotel, and , ohyeah, "training fees". I see UIG (united insurance group) is also spamming. Be careful. Bot agencies make a good pitch, but you have to assign all your commissions to the agency and then you get paid by them. You never own the business.

Back