LTC with Mass Mutual

I read on another forum yesterday that NYL just announced a new higher rate repricing on new business. Is this true?

Yes, and what is your point? Does that mean we can't properly advise a consumer?

If NY Life is the best solution I will recommend it. If State Farm is best solution I will recommend it. If NWML is best solution i will recommend it.

I don't mean to offend you, was just curious.

Last edited:
So you are advising on products you aren't appointed with?

I don't mean to offend you, was just curious.

No, you happen to only think like a salesman which is the biggest problem our industry has. Too many agents only care about their own pocketbook which is bad for the consumer. Agents should take the position of being ethical first. Help consumers. Everything else will always work out.

Last edited:
No, you happen to only think like a sslesman which is the biggest problem our industry has. Too many agents only care about their own pocketbook which is bad for the consumer. Agents should take the position of being ethical first. Help consumers. Everything else will always work out.

What is a sslesman? lol

How am I thinking like a salesman?

Didn't you profess to being too busy before to post?

I think its great you help with getting people in the best plan available, even if you don't offer that plan. Was curious, am here to learn more.

Last edited:
What is a sslesman? lol

How am I thinking like a salesman?

Didn't you profess to being too busy before to post?

I think its great you help with getting people in the best plan available, even if you don't offer that plan. Was curious, am here to learn more.

a sslesman is the word that comes out when you type fast on an iPhone. C'mon, it's 2012.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
lol

Was curious, am here to learn more.

You are not curious, CALTC Agent. You are cynical.
And that's being nice.

And 11 year old pre-teen girls use the term lol.

Class is over. I am too busy for you. I was trying to help numbernut since it is apparent the NWML agent would never share with him a terrific option for younger Wisconsin applicants. And it is apparent that most brokers would not share the knowledge with him, either. Numbernut needed to know that an option worth considering existed.

Last edited:
And 11 year old pre-teen girls use the term lol.
[/quote]

OK attacking me is one thing, but not 11 year old pre-teen girls. I won't stand for that!

On your website it says you have "relationships" with NY Life LTC. Listed under "LTC companies we work with".

Could you explain what that relationship is?

Your little ethical tirade?

Kettle meet pot!

Last edited:
On your website it says you have "relationships" with NY Life LTC. Listed under "LTC
companies we work with".
Could you explain what that relationship is?

I would assume that means he networks with captive agents who work for NYL.

Not to speak for ltcadvisor, but I have always found him honest, above board and always looking out for the best interests of his clients. He is extremely professional.

If he says that a NYL product is best for his client, I would trust him to put that client in the hands of a NYL agent, even if it does not put a dollar in his pocket.

Just my opinion.........

I am not doubting his ethics or honesty. Probably should have worded things better.

I was simply curious how he represents NY Life. In CA of course they are a captive shop. Was wondering if I missed something?

After thinking about it, he probably works with a NY LIfe agent.

Sorry if it seemed I was doubting his ethics.

What I can say is he seems very knowledgeable and makes good contributions on his posts.

Last edited:
Back