LTC with Mass Mutual

Thanks for the info guys, gals. I have seen one women insurance sales person in my life, strange. Anyways...
Get a look at the comments this "financial" writer put in the last paragraph. The person did say they wanted to leave an inheritance. Would any of you suggest this?
Making a decision on long-term-care policy | pennlive.com
Screw your offspring, spend done your money and go on government support!

Again thanks for the info.

I would assume that means he networks with captive agents who work for NYL.

Not to speak for ltcadvisor, but I have always found him honest, above board and always looking out for the best interests of his clients. He is extremely professional.

If he says that a NYL product is best for his client, I would trust him to put that client in the hands of a NYL agent, even if it does not put a dollar in his pocket.

Just my opinion.........

Always an astute opinion from the Yiddishe Kop :)

For the uninformed.................

"Yiddishe kop"

The word is actually straight from the German "kopf" meaning "head". A 'Yiddishe kop' is a "Jewish head".
It's an observation expressed in the presence of a person who has just come out with an angle on the topic under discussion that is so audaciously unexpectedly logical in such an unconventional way that only a Jew, with 4000 years of the Jewish experience in his genes, could have thought to look at the subject that way ... whether brilliant or hopeless.

And, on my part, obviously brilliant.

You are a wise man Jack........
:yes:

As far as being able to pay claim when insurance companies are suppose to; has there really been insurance companies that have not paid not just on LTC but life death benefits as well?

Back