Mandate Upheld!Get Ready to RUMMMMMMBLE !

We need a new spokesperson ASAP!!!
Mitch needs to stay home on Sunday mornings. :mad:
Image:
blog_mcconnell_wallace.jpg

WALLACE: One of the keys to "Obama-care" is that it will extend insurance access to 30 million people who are now uninsured. In your replacement, how would you provide universal coverage?
MCCONNELL: Well, first, let me say the single the best thing we could do for the American health care system is to get rid of Obamacare....
WALLACE: But if I may, sir, you've talked about repeal and replace. How would you provide universal coverage?
MCCONNELL: I will get to it in a minute. The first step we need to take is to get rid of what is there....
WALLACE: But respectfully sir, because we are going to run out of time and I just want to ask, what specifically are you going to do to provide universal coverage to the 30 million people who are uninsured?
MCCONNELL: That is not the issue....
WALLACE: You don't think the 30 million people that were uninsured is an issue?
MCCONNELL: Let me tell you what we are not going to do.... :goofy:

Just talked about this with a friend on this same subject. There is no good republican spokesman, fluent in health care, presenting a coherent seamless message. Dems pivot all day long to their talking points (pity the people), and when Repubs try to pivot on a repeal message, it doesn't resonate. Hey Reince, I'm available if the GOP needs help in this area.

Saw something on FB. Is it true that Obama & family, all of congress & all senators are exempt from all of Obamacare ?? I thought the deal was that it would cover ALL people...:goofy:
Does anyone know where in the Bill it says this? Why in the you-know-what aren't people revolting in the streets? It's OK for the "little people" to have crappy coverage but our elected, elitist politicans don't have to have it?

Back