Manhattan (CUL) Adds netword to Dental, Hearing, Vision

Manhattan is good for someone who wants coverage but will be a low utilizer. If they need a robust dental benefit my go-to is UnitedHealthcare. You have to be appointed with UnitedHealthONE, but that's simple if you have the right FMO contact. The Senior dental plans have a built-in hearing aid benefit, dental annual max of 2000 and vision with $10 copay on exam and lenses with $150 frame allowance every year. For the under 65 plan, hearing is just a discount program but vision includes glasses AND contacts every year. Contacts and the fitting fee paid in full if you order contacts off their list. It's an awesome benefit for $10 a month. All that for $40-50 a month and it looks and feels like what people are used to so they like it.
Ameritas used to be my go to but then they stopped paying earned commissions. Well that's not what they say but I haven't been paid for the last 11 policies I wrote!

caveat, not an agent

UHC Dental root canal coverage pretty much non-existent-at least in my part of state.

Last edited:
Take a look at NationalCareDental.com Great brand with Nationwide, really strong benefits up to $5,000 annual max, liberal takeover policy, flat national pricing (no need for quoting system) Pm me for more info
(I just took over as CEO)

Sam
[email protected]

Back