Manhattan (CUL) Dental, Vision, Hearing Rate Increse

That doesn't sound good. I've filed claims for those that use Walmart for vision, because Walmart doesn't accept them. I haven't used a claim form, or heard anything about a claim form. When did this start? :huh:
BTW, have you written any of the UNL Home Health... I have one on myself.. Just get a printout from the drug store at the end of the month and send it in with the claim form.. Takes about 4 weeks to get paid but it is paid with no problems. ,

UNL has a dental and vision policy , $2000 coverage priced about the same as CUL but as you say, limited vision and no hearing..
They told me a while back that that was eventually going to be a stand a lone policy.
BTW, have you written any of the UNL Home Health... I have one on myself.. Just get a printout from the drug store at the end of the month and send it in with the claim form.. Takes about 4 weeks to get paid but it is paid with no problems. ,
No, I keep meaning to take one of those. It's possible to make money just off the prescriptions. :yes:

Does the UNL home health plan you were discussing allow payments to family members?

Anyone know why they needed to rerate? U&C? Lack of inside limits on vision/hearing hardware? What other good DVH options are out there?

Back