Manhattan (CUL) Dental, Vision, Hearing Rate Increse

Are you uploading the forms on the website?

This is the second or third rate revision in just a couple of years... In addition, they went from actual charges to UCR which effectively is a rate adjustment as they pay less for the same premium. It appears they tried to jump in this market without doing their homework.

Yes. I uploaded from the site. Submitted it 2x for one client and 3x for another.

Believe it is higher... I can't find my commission schedule for the policy but the Dental rider policy is considerably higher than CUL, especially the renewals..

I'm going to have to find out if I am contracted or contract with them.

I don't know if I am looking at the right place but seems like on the website it can only be added to existing UNL policy and cant be bought as a stand-alone.

Last edited:
I'm going to have to find out if I am contracted or contract with them.

I don't know if I am looking at the right place but seems like on the website it can only be added to existing UNL policy and cant be bought as a stand-alone.
Look at this webpage: Scroll down to the FAQ section and it states: "Yes, you can add a separate UNL Dental & Vision Shield policy to enhance your coverage."

Dental & Vision Shield - UNL Insurance

It also states on that page that you can add a policy or a rider to existing coverage..

But if you've faxed it once, you can just resend it. When you say online faxing, you mean like Ring Central...right?
Yeah.. I use eFax... But by the time I log in, so forth and so on, I can just attach the saved file to the CUL upload and send it.

I also assumed that you would have less trouble with them not receiving the file if you uploaded on site instead of faxing it... Looks like I might be wrong in that assumption.. :skeptical:

Back