Marketing Credit and Dk Nonresponsive DM Prospects

I have extensive telemarketing experience; do you know of any FE salesman who uses data lists to set appointments instead of, or in combination with DM lead cards?

I'm not a real FE salesman. I telemarket for Med Supps and set some FE appointments off those as an after thought when they're not interested in Med Supps. I do a mix of that and cold door knocking off data lists from ListShack. Also, I've just started buying Enhanced Jane leads.

I'm not a real FE salesman. I telemarket for Med Supps and set some FE appointments off those as an after thought when they're not interested in Med Supps. I do a mix of that and cold door knocking off data lists from ListShack. Also, I've just started buying Enhanced Jane leads.

If you're buying from listshack you're getting old data. Just sayin

I used to be an expert at lead generation for private vocational schools, local advertising publications, and commercial real estate, among other things. I think that if I used storefronts to generate leads, that I could generate 25 to 50 e54 quality leads each day.

I used to be an expert at lead generation for private vocational schools, local advertising publications, and commercial real estate, among other things. I think that if I used storefronts to generate leads, that I could generate 25 to 50 e54 quality leads each day.

You're not an expert anymore? You could sell those leads.

I sort of doubt many FE salesmen would look to travel to Imperial California to use my leads

----------

I suppose that I could just as easily get 25 to 50 leads each day for Med Sups, or some other insurance product

----------

I sort of doubt many FE salesmen would look to travel to Imperial California to use my leads

----------

I suppose that I could just as easily get 25 to 50 leads each day for Med Sups, or some other insurance product

I believe that Medicare Advantage first year commission is capped at $510 in California. I believe that Med Sups first year commission is capped at $300; How does this compare to Illinois?

Back