Marketing Med Supps in California

Some of us in CA don't complain about the business climate and write medicare supplements just fine. Maybe it takes a bit of skill that some others might not have.

Rick

Every month my house payment is made because of Medicare products / renewals all in CA.

F2F all states are fine some easier than others, over the phones takes smarts and the will to not quit.

Thad S, Matt G, Steve K, and many more, the 2 I named besides me have been killing it for 15 years plus. All F2F in CA.

The income they make is outrageous.

----------

Thad S, Matt G, Steve K, and many more, the 2 I named besides me have been killing it for 15 years plus. All F2F in CA. The income they make is outrageous.

Yep DS4, Rick, the Bryan's brothers, if I take 10 more minutes I could add more, all in CA and all make crazy F you money. Most all of us live within 2 hours of each other.

Some of us in CA don't complain about the business climate and write medicare supplements just fine. Maybe it takes a bit of skill that some others might not have.

Rick

I was wondering how you took so long to respond. I see also, that you can be nice sometimes.

----------

Every month my house payment is made because of Medicare products / renewals all in CA.

F2F all states are fine some easier than others, over the phones takes smarts and the will to not quit.

What about the income from the leads? Is that used for the Ferrari payment?:laugh:

Back