Maybe the fmo’s will sue WellCare for the agents . Lol

I have just north of 700 Part D’s with WellCare. WellCare has zero MA’s in my area.
That’s over $35,000 a year. I have a hard time keeping my motivation up over this BS.

WellCare has 2 MAPD’s in my area. Both HMO’s. PPO is gone after 12-31-24.

Pole dancing's out of date. Youre showing your age.

Only Fans is the thing now and my feet are hot af, so there's always that.
Sure wish you'd told me this weeks ago. I've already bought the pole.

As for Only Fans, I've heard of it but I thought it was only for school teachers.

I must be old because I don't see what feet has to do with it but if we're talking about other parts, I could probably get a handle on that.

Sure wish you'd told me this weeks ago. I've already bought the pole.

As for Only Fans, I've heard of it but I thought it was only for school teachers.

I must be old because I don't see what feet has to do with it but if we're talking about other parts, I could probably get a handle on that.
Ive just heard feet in apple pies by woke people now is the thing.

Hell idk, I'm old too. The feet are the only part still holding up. lol

Ive just heard feet in apple pies by woke people now is the thing.

Hell idk, I'm old too. The feet are the only part still holding up. lol
One my friends down here signed me up on some dating site as a joke. When I find out which one I'm going to throw his ass through a wall.

Something called Our Time. And every morning I wake to an email that says You've got nine new picks. Like hell I do.

Some of these old girls look like they signed up just a few days before they started the embalming process.

They also keep asking for my picture to complete my registration.

Maybe I'll send them @somarco 's.

One my friends down here signed me up on some dating site as a joke. When I find out which one I'm going to throw his ass through a wall.

Something called Our Time. And every morning I wake to an email that says You've got nine new picks. Like hell I do.

Some of these old girls look like they signed up just a few days before they started the embalming process.

They also keep asking for my picture to complete my registration.

Maybe I'll send them @somarco 's.

yeah they love to get dick pics

Back