Med sup agent needing next step

Far from being a kid, Already had a career, 21 years in the Army, Your right I dont know much, Are you retired?? were you retired at 37 with full benefits, Doubt it very seriously. Get off your soapbox, see you cant even apoligize for making some stupid statement about someones mother, Shows your true character as a Human being, Never mentioned money, never mentioned nothing, your the one going on about that.

How did I know you wouldn't give us you web address or talk about your sales?

If you had simply posted what you do instead of professing to have all the answers and put down people who don't market the way you do, or claim to do (the jury is still out on that one since your website does not come up on the first page of Google if in fact you even have a website) I would have never responded.

You are a fake and simply blowing smoke up our ass.

You are the one who needs to apologize to all the new agents out there who may think you can really do what you say.

Maybe when you grow up emotionally you will be able to post helpful information that new agents can use to begin building a career in insurance.

Again, put up or shut up, what is your wonderful website address. Don't have one do you?

Maybe new kids on this board buy your crap but I have seen a lot of "hot shots" like you blow into this market who vanish and are not be heard from again in six months.

You are not on the first page of Google, you are not licensed in all 50 states and you are not doing what you claim. You are living off of your retirement from the Army, miss being "in charge" so you post anonymously on this forum to make yourself once again feel "big and powerful". Sucks being a civilian again doesn't it?

Who are you and what is the address to your website. I'm not hiding behind some fictitious name. Why don't you have the balls to come forward and offer real help to new agents?

Could it be that you can't?

How did I know you wouldn't give us you web address or talk about your sales?

If you had simply posted what you do instead of professing to have all the answers and put down people who don't market the way you do, or claim to do (the jury is still out on that one since your website does not come up on the first page of Google if in fact you even have a website) I would have never responded.

You are a fake and simply blowing smoke up our ass.

You are the one who needs to apologize to all the new agents out there who may think you can really do what you say.

Maybe when you grow up emotionally you will be able to post helpful information that new agents can use to begin building a career in insurance.

Again, put up or shut up, what is your wonderful website address. Don't have one do you?

Maybe new kids on this board buy your crap but I have seen a lot of "hot shots" like you blow into this market who vanish and are not be heard from again in six months.

You are not on the first page of Google, you are not licensed in all 50 states and you are not doing what you claim. You are living off of your retirement from the Army, miss being "in charge" so you post anonymously on this forum to make yourself once again feel "big and powerful". Sucks being a civilian again doesn't it?

Who are you and what is the address to your website. I'm not hiding behind some fictitious name. Why don't you have the balls to come forward and offer real help to new agents?

You really do have issues my friend, Take a break,

dmiller,
This is a forum for agents with ideas and experience to share. If you're not going to actually share information and are only going to put down what other agents are doing, then maybe you should start your own blog somewhere. While I appreciate you sharing that the internet is the "new" thing and it's the only way to go or we'll all be in the unemployment line or worse working at a 7-11 somewhere, you still haven't said anything that is helpful in any way. I'm not trying to be condescending, but I do hope you realize that bragging is not helpful to anyone here, unless of course you can back it up and you actually share good information. As for being a retired grunt...I'm sure you had an outstanding military career, thank you for your service. Now what does that have to do with anything in this forum?
Well said. All I have seen here is "I'm better than you but I won't tell you why."

Why would anyone want to have other agents believe they write a ton of business? I don't give a crap what anyone else does. I've never posted about the amount of business I do because it's no one elses concern.

Those who boast the most usually do the least. If you need to impress other agents with how much business you have written, then you truly have a problem.

Rick

Last edited:

Anyone can remain anonymous and say anything they want. It takes a man to back up what they say. Any boy can talk.

Rick

You really do have issues my friend, Take a break,

When you grow up and stop blowing smoke up our asses then just maybe we can talk.

Until then, find another venue to peddle your crap.

We don't believe a damn thing you say.

Oh, I thought you were through responding, that's okay, I knew better. More smoke.

Darn,

Looks like you have not just started a battle, but you have started a WAR!

Simply put, most agents evolve with ideas different from others. Our agents are trained to try to comb the house for whatever is there (final expense, money in bank not satisfied with earnings, nursing home, etc.)

Granted, you will not sell every Medicare Supplement Client something else, but it never hurts to ask. Our agents have sold many Final Expense Policies from Medicare Supplement Leads.

Joe Moore
National Senior Benefits
Asurco Insurance Marketing
PO Box 1954
Morristown, TN 37816
1-800-226-1004

Darn,

Looks like you have not just started a battle, but you have started a WAR!

Simply put, most agents evolve with ideas different from others. Our agents are trained to try to comb the house for whatever is there (final expense, money in bank not satisfied with earnings, nursing home, etc.)

Granted, you will not sell every Medicare Supplement Client something else, but it never hurts to ask. Our agents have sold many Final Expense Policies from Medicare Supplement Leads.

Joe Moore
National Senior Benefits
PO Box 1954
Morristown, TN 37816
1-800-226-1004

I see the crap you tried to spam us with is gone but you are still trying to blow smoke up our ass. Give it a rest, if you want to try to promote that crap put it in the Insurance Offers section.

If you have valuable information to contribute then please do so. This swill is not valuable information, especially coming from a self proclaimed IMO.

What is the purpose of such large type? We can all read and all of are out of the second grade.

It is just plain rude. Is that the kind of guy you are? Just asking.

I see the crap you tried to spam us with is gone but you are still trying to blow smoke up our ass. Give it a rest, if you want to try to promote that crap put it in the Insurance Offers section.

If you have valuable information to contribute then please do so. This swill is not valuable information, especially coming from a self proclaimed IMO.

What is the purpose of such large type? We can all read and all of are out of the second grade.

It is just plain rude. Is that the kind of guy you are? Just asking.

Sorry to offend you with the size of type, but I am new to this board and did not realize how it would look. It just seemed that 2 point type was too small. Again, please let me apologize if it bothered you.

And yes, we have several IMO contracts that we are proud of. I am not here to cause problems, just to try to get into the discussions.

I am not sure everybody here is trying to blow smoke up ....

Joe Moore
National Senior Benefits
PO Box 1954
Morristown, TN 37816
1-800-226-1004

Back